“Good Breakfast”

Pufferbelly Station Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Steven S. our server took good care of us and deserves special that a boy. The food was beyond expectations. The best bacon ever to the biggest bisquet(also good) to home made preserves. Yum.

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Had the green chili omelette which was wonderful. Jordan was great. The biscuit was huge and great. Would strongly recommend!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Awesome! We had the chicken fried steak, egg rancheros and a cinnamon roll. Man portions, friendly staff and a blast from the past atmosphere. Literally the best cinnamon roll I ever ate.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We saw the name and location and thought this could a great place to have breakfast. While the food was okay, the service left a lot to be desired. Also, their menu boasted of a Denver Restaurant that offered them a small fortune for their biscuit recipe. However, I have lived in Denver my whole life and did not recognize the name of the restaurant they mentioned. Overall, an average experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Today, we took our family out to eat brunch (10:30-11am) here. 1) The "host" ignored us when we walked in, walked off & came back. Another waitress came up & ignored us. Which in fact, there was a line behind us. My husband finally said "hi" & they finally looked up & said "oh, how many?" If you don't realize that there are people standing by the host stand--you may need to find another job? Maybe a job that doesn't deal with people...
2) This restaurant displays a cinnamon roll by the host stand. So we were all excited about getting one. We sat down, the waitress took our drink order, came back & got our order. We asked for the cinnamon roll on the side & she replied "sorry, we are out. We have been out most of the morning." So we had to change on what we wanted to eat. May I remind you, we came in at 10:30-11 on a SATURDAY & they close at 2pm. I use to be a waitress & work in the restaurant industry...so always be prepare to be busy on the weekends.
3) We finally ordered. My husband & I ordered a ham pit steak. The waitress came back with a pork steak!

I would not recommend coming here. They do not pay attention to their customers.