“I Love Lois' Place”

Lois' Place
Ranked #29 of 277 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I would so much rather go to a small locally owned place to eat than a national chain. Although I do go to those as well. Lois' Place is as good as they get. The breakfasts and lunches are really good, the staff is great, and the value is very good. I go there about once a week.

There are newer reviews for Lois' Place

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I first came here with a friend who was a regular, but it didn't take long before I was on a first-name basis with the staff. It's a great little ma and pa, hole in the wall, greasy spoon, whatever you want to call it, joint with some seriously good breakfast. Portions are crazy! I was starving, ordered pancakes, and only ate half my plate haha. It's a great place though, lots of character and affordable :)

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Average food and fair service. Hard to screw up an omelet and potatoes, though. Service adequate, seemed indifferent to us.

1  Thank RobR0013
Reviewed October 22, 2012

A cafe that reminds one of the 1950's...great service and home-style atmosphere that seperates Lois's from the impersonalfood chains that dominate the landscape.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stopped in at this small place as it was crowded, and were very happy with the excellent and plentiful breakfast. It is a place full of locals and the staff was both friendly and colorful.
It is the kind of serendipity place one always appreciates on the road.

1  Thank tacitusone