“Consistently Good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Consistently Good”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

When on the road and we cannot find a locally owned restaurant we usually end up going to Red Lobster because we have found by experience that we can count on consistently good food. This Red Lobster in Grand Junction is no exception. The waiter did an excellent job of providing prompt, attentive and friendly service. He waited until we finished the salad before bringing out the entree. The food itself was excellent. My wife ordered a sirloin steak and it was cooked just right: medium rare! I had the 4 course meal and every part of it was consistently good. We highly recommend it.

Visited July 2014

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Hair!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Ordered fish and chips for lunch. It was going great. Was excellent and crunchy with the malt vinegar. Then, there it was..a hair on the bottom of my plate! I nearly gagged! Then I glanced in the kitchen and all I see is hair. Hair pulled back in ponytails, facial hair, short hair, long hair. I'm done. I honestly don't think I can see myself eating there again. If people are going to cook in the kitchen, please address your hair issues.

Melbourne, Florida
“Surprisingly Wonderful”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My mom and I lunched here recently. We were greeted promptly upon arrival and seated in a very clean dining area. Our server was at the table taking our drink order in record time. We both ordered one of their Woodsmoke Combinations which comes with salad and one side. Our salads were extra crispy and fresh with just enough grated parmesan cheese, the biscuits were divine (of course), and our drinks were also terrific. When the main course arrived I was pleasantly surprised by perfectly cooked scallops, shrimp and lobster. The rice pilaf was fluffy and the broccoli was fresh.
My home is on the coast of Georgia, so I've had my share of delicious seafood, but this Red Lobster did all they could to roll out the red carpet and serve up a great meal.
Both the service and the food stood out on this trip! Our server was Ashley. Judging from this visit, I highly recommend this Red Lobster location.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank kdragnfli
Rifle, Colorado
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Second time we've visited this Red Lobster in the last 2 months. Last time was disappointing but I guess I was hoping they just had a bad day so I didn't rate it. This time it was worse! The soup was old and thick like it was the last scrape of yuck at the bottom of the pot, the waitress was average at best and even when we mentioned the soup being unedible, she seemed uninterested in making it right, my shrimp was barely cooked (still looked translucent) and the kids' shrimp had not been cleaned properly before it was cooked. The manager ended up making a sweep of the tables asking guests how it was and so I told him. He ended up picking up our bill for us and asked us to try them again but I think we'll give them awhile before we risk it again.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Usually a good meal and the biscuits are great!”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had fish and chips and the lobster boat. The salads were smaller than usual, but good and crisp. The meal was okay, the lobsters were pretty small though. Service was very good.

• Visited January 2014