“Food was good”

Cuisines: Mexican
United States
“Food was good”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This restaurant is close to the Candlewood Suites where I was staying. I had the chicken enchiladas. They were yummy.

Visited August 2013

colorado
“good food but they are always out of grilled chicken”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I like the food here. My husband thinks the red sauce is salty but he gets his burrito without beans or rice. My daughter and I like to share the Grilled chicken burrito smothered in red sauce. I enjoy the sugar free drinks they have.

• Visited February 2013
“We make it a point to stop here every time we're in Grand Junction!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! The food is reasonably priced, and it's always fresh. It's my favorite place to get a salad. Try the pulled pork salad-- out of this world. The drinks and desserts are good as well. The staff is friendly and fast and they pump through a lot of customers in a shorter time than u would have guessed.
Always good.

• Visited April 2013
Georgetown, Colorado
“Fresh Ingredients, Exceptional Staff and Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

While visiting Grand Jct, we just happened upon this bustling restaurant. Not knowing what to expect, we were very pleased with the large portions, fresh ingredients, hardest working and friendly young adults that we have come across in such a very long time. We will revisit this wonderful eatery the next time we are in Grand Jct. We concur with the comments about Elora. If my company was located in Grand Jct, she would be on my payroll starting Monday morning.

• Visited March 2013
springfield, mo
“Homemade tortillas were the highlight”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The homemade tortillas were excellent. I ordered a cheese quesadilla, but the cheese was not completely melted. The pico had good flavor and the guacamole was fresh. The person I was with had the pulled pork tacos and said they were great. So, it might just be the cheese quesadilla. I would go back and try something different, but my experience so far was poor.

Visited February 2013