“One of our favorite places!”

Le Rouge Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Le Rouge Restaurant, located in historic downtown Grand Junction, offers exceptional French-American fusion cuisine while highlighting some of the region's most talented musicians. Combining a variety of styles to complement your dining experience, Le Rouge has become the local spot to hear some of the best jazz music in western Colorado. Savor your experience in our intimate dining room, or enjoy a beautiful Colorado evening on the outside patio. Or sink into an over-sized easy chair around the beautiful Piano Bar - the heart of "The Rouge", as its become known, and sample some of the most unique cocktails and extensive wine list you'll find in the area.
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My husband and I stopped in for dinner. I had the Magret De Canard. It was delicious! My husband loved the Escargot. By far the best meal we've had in Grand Junction. Well worth the price!

2  Thank Tammy C

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I've eaten at le Rouge a dozen or so times. I've loved every dish-- from the entries, to the salads and appetizers. The recipes and food preparation rival any five star restaurant in any city that I've visited. Wine selection and excellent cocktails, service, and ambience round out an excellent dining experience each time. I've never been disappointed.

1  Thank angela b
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Let me start by saying the food was very good. Pork chop was undercooked, but in a french way that made it juicy and good.

Usually I am not too concerned about service, but I guess this time I felt ignored. Two different waiters and maitre'd waited on us, and we ended up with no one even mentioning the specials. Used plates not cleaned away between courses, extra plate not brought when I requested one. Small stuff, but it took away from what otherwise would have been an enjoyable evening. At $100+tip for 2.5 people it wasn't an experience I would want to repeat.

food 5, service 2, final rating 3.79.

Thank river.trout
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Seriously decadent and well thought out food. The staff of this restaurant obviously knows what excellence is and this is what they strive for. The bar staff was great and were excited to make us the best cocktails. The lamb is wonderful as is the duck. There are lots of items you will only find at this restaurant. Are you a foodie? then what else do you want? Go to this place and eat and drink!!!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I've found that in Grand Junction you have amazing restaurants and okay restaurants. Le Rouge is definitely not one of those just okay restaurants. The atmosphere is beautiful, mixed with a waitstaff that is attentive and friendly making you feel wanted. Now for the best part...The food! I had the Sea Bass special and it was PERFECTLY prepped! The fish was very smooth, to the point of melting in your mouth. I had never had ratatouille with sea bass before but you can bet that I will again. Definitely try the escargot if you get the chance. Final verdict: Le Rouge is amazing!

1  Thank mrJ744