“A pleasant surprise in Grand Junction”

Le Rouge Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, French, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: The Le Rouge Restaurant, located in historic downtown Grand Junction, offers exceptional French-American fusion cuisine while highlighting some of the region's most talented musicians. Combining a variety of styles to complement your dining experience, Le Rouge has become the local spot to hear some of the best jazz music in western Colorado. Savor your experience in our intimate dining room, or enjoy a beautiful Colorado evening on the outside patio. Or sink into an over-sized easy chair around the beautiful Piano Bar - the heart of "The Rouge", as its become known, and sample some of the most unique cocktails and extensive wine list you'll find in the area.
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I was surprised to find quite a good french restaurant in Grand Junction. My friends Duane and Barbara took me there, and I enjoyed it very much. Wines were excellent. I had the magret de canard, which was truly excellent. Service was a little erratic. I think the second most surprising item about this visit was how absolutely quiet the main street of old Grand Junction is at night! A real pleasure to stroll after dinner without worrying about being run down.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

It's always with great pleasure i return to "Le Rouge" restaurant every time i am in town. The food is always great, paired with the right wine make this experience a Must. Most of all the atmosphere is the most attractive to me, the all staff including Patrice, since last year new owner, make the place warm, fun and really special.
I always send people in that direction to make sure they experience what is "having a great time" is about...

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Nice French restaurant, cozy, the tomato basil soup that the waitress said was a "little" spicy was way flipping hot, good flavor. The steak medallions were very tasty and cooked just right. Overall a good valid and tasty food, great downtown location.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

I was just recently taken to Le Rouge for a Valentines Dinner! It was amazing! The food and service was impeccable not to mention the ambiance was extremely warm and welcoming! I would highly recommend any to visit Le Rouge if they live in Grand Junction or are from out of town!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We stopped in Gd. Junction on our road trip from L.A. to Denver because of snowy and foggy road conditions and asked the hotel front desk on a dark and cold winter evening where we could find something to bite.
They recommended this place and only a few steps away we found this warm and friendly piece of France in Western Colorado.
Food was simply excellent. My wife had a duck and she simply loved it. I had a salad with local goat cheese and a wonderful N.Y. strip. The Creme brulee for dessert was excellent.
We had a bottle of Merlot from a local winery and it was excellent too.
All in all - one of the best authentic French dinners (outside France) we had since a long time.
It might sound a bit pricey for Americans who consider Cheeseburger and Pizza as food but we think it was absolutely worth the money. What more can we say?

1  Thank coloradoclaus