My wife and I were visiting Grand Junction for the very first time and were forunate to stay here at Two Rivers Winery & Chateau. We were very pleasantly greeted at the tasting room and were told there about the Chateau. We then toured the Chateau rooms and we were hooked.
Very, very friendly people at the tasting room and the Chateau. We were looking for quiet,something away from the hustle and hectic atmoshere of the chain hotels. The Chateau was outstanding!
Breakfast was fantastic,too! Fresh homemade,delicious main entry and fresh fruit and pastries.
Oh, by the way, the wine we had was some of the best in the Grand Junction area!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau is a Conference/Event Center and a Wine Country Inn which offers upscale lodging and gracious hospitality for a variety of functions including business meetings, corporate retreats, reunions, weddings, receptions and parties. This is truly a destination facility. The architecture and décor create the feel of a Country French Chateau. Guests may reserve the Chateau for private or business events. Suites are available for individual rental throughout the year as well. The tasting room at Two Rivers Winery is open 7 days a week, with the exception of a few holidays. Hours of operation are Monday - Saturday, 10:30-6pm; Sundays, 12:00-5:00pm. The winery is located just a few steps east of the Chateau on the same property. Please join us for a complimentary tasting. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Two Rivers Winery And Chateau
- Two Rivers Winery & Chateau Hotel Grand Junction
- 2 Rivers Winery & Chateau