“Not the best rooms but front desk was great”

Mesa Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #26 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
california
“Not the best rooms but front desk was great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2007

I stayed here a couple weeks ago i agree the rooms are not the best but i personally would come back just because the lady at the front desk was a joy to talk to I believe her name is kelsie I tend to bug people i ask alot of questons and she answered them all with a smile she made me feel welcome that is something you don't get much in this world anymore so yes i will stay there again.

• Liked — kelsie front desk
  • Stayed September 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sterling, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2007

I had drove over 7hours and was glad to just get to the hotel, take a nice warm shower and rest for a bit, but instead I found the room dirty, hair & used soap still in the tub and on the floor. So I went to the office and they had me go to another non smoking room, that smalled as if someone smoked one cigarette after another, (which set off my Asthma, making for a rough night, because I had trouble breathing all night) so they put me in yet another room, this one was a bit better, but the way the beds were made, it made you wonder if they even chance the sheets.
I could not believe it is a AAA rated Hotel.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
3 Thank lilblessings

Travelers are raving about these Grand Junction hotels

Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2007

This was the only room we could find that was available for Friday night. We were staying all weekend, I booked three nights with them. We arrived around midnight. The shower wouldn't drain because of the hair on the drain. Someone had shaved and left whiskers in and all around the sink. There was a half eaten piece of candy on the night stand. In a drawer was a dirty tissue. The worst, the bed, every kind of hair on a person's body was in the bed. I did get clean sheets from the office. Canceled the other two nights and found other accomadations. They did give me a full refund after I contacted the BBB.

Stayed May 2007
4 Thank TBJColorado
Miamisburg, Ohio
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2007

We just needed a one night stay on the back end of a long vacation. I found it online and called to book a room for myself and my parents. The rooms were dirty and the noise from the rooms above was horrible! There was a dirty washrag and hair in my bathroom and my Mom got bitten by a bug in her bed. The advertised "free" breakfast is a coupon for a restaurant at a hotel up the street - but the coupon is only for adults, you have to pay $1.99 for children to order off the kid's menu. This was aggravating at first but even worse when my oldest was not old enough to get a coupon but too old to order off the kid's menu. This was just one more bad experience on top of everything else!

• Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank KAHeil
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2005

Our family needed to choose a motel in Grand Junction as we made our way north to Yellowstone. We found little choice on the internet so we chose Mesa Inn, one of the only ones we could locate ahead of time. Mesa has a few billboards and the internet mention so I guess they want to pump up business but it was just your average blah motel, some dirtyness, rooms not really fresh, pool in a dismal area, overworked proprietor, some confusion the next AM over payment. There are a lot of other motels up and down the town so I'd choose another. Not really a bargain anyway.

17 Thank erminiver