First off I hate parking fees. The room was very spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable.
The sound travels unfortunately. We were right above the pool and you could hear a lot of noise from it. The folks above us were running around until after 11 and it seemed to shake the room. Also when they flushed I thought I was going to get an unpleasant bath. Also there could have been more outlets to charge phones and use medical equipment.
Food the next morning was very good and all of the staff we encountered were pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Suites Grand Junction
- Hawthorn Hotel Grand Junction