“Very good but could have been a little better”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Ranked #14 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Very good but could have been a little better”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

First off I hate parking fees. The room was very spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable.

The sound travels unfortunately. We were right above the pool and you could hear a lot of noise from it. The folks above us were running around until after 11 and it seemed to shake the room. Also when they flushed I thought I was going to get an unpleasant bath. Also there could have been more outlets to charge phones and use medical equipment.

Food the next morning was very good and all of the staff we encountered were pleasant.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Prescott, Arizona
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Staying at this hotel was a last-minute arrangement after traveling all day, but we could not have found a better spot to relax, refresh, and regroup for the rest of our long journey. The hotel is very clean, the staff was friendly, and the room was very comfortable. We had a pleasant walk around the downtown area and ate at the Rockslide Brewery (which is just a short walk). A very special shout-out to Katy (and another nice young lady on duty when we came in, but forgot her name!)at the front desk, John in maintenance, and the kind women working the breakfast area for their kindness and friendly demeanor. All in all, this was a pleasant experience and our family will be coming here again when we're in the area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Centennial, Colorado
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Super nice Marriott property. Clean, great location, good beds. The location is perfect for taking a stroll downtown. I was upgraded to a suite and it was sweet! A perfect stay. Stop across the street at Springhill for happy hour. Safe parking lot too

Stayed July 2014
Sedona, Arizona
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This property is well situated on the main street of Grand Junction. This is one of the nicest downtown areas I have seen in a long time. The streets are tree lined and have beautiful works out art all along the street. You are right in the heart of the action with shopping and great places to eat up and down the street. Great staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Very nice stay in Grand Junction at this Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites, just off Business-70. Stayed on points and without asking, we were upgraded to a suite with a 2d room with full-sized fridge and kitchen! Only stayed the 1 night but the 2d room was handy when one of us woke up early. Great location within short walk of at least 20 restaurants and events in town - there was a street festival going on that night just down the block with live music. As always, clean, comfortable and great service. The desk attendant knew all the local restaurants and had recommendations on different cuisines. Parking on-site, but an additional $5. Free wifi, breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to a suite!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed June 28, 2014

I actually live in town and needed to get some work done that I can't get done at home with all the distractions. Since I'd be here a few days, one of my requirements was a kitchenette and a living suite separate from the sleeping area. The location is near everything downtown that you would need, yet still not give you a feeling you were crowded by all the goings on in towns. Great restaurants nearby all within walking distance. The room was everything I needed. CLEAN, memory foam mattress (BONUS!). HUGE and updated shower! Decent sized bathroom. FULL SIZED refrigerator. LARGE microwave. SINK AND DISHWASHER! Dishes, utensils, and cleaning supplies. I never needed to leave after I did my shopping EXCEPT when I realized I had left my toothpaste home. Ran down and took one off the wall to pay for it. The lady at the front desk who had checked me in (she must be the nicest vampire because I swear she never left to sleep) offered me a free sample. Never heard the other guests and was able to make my own meals in the room. Great to have a choice when I was on a roll with my work. I a an Embassy Suites girl usually when I need this type of set up. With none in town, this was a great alternative. Now I'll look for these every time I need to travel!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side have a view of the Colorado National Monument from the living room and the be...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
North Richland Hills, Texas
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We stayed for one night and the hotel was exactly as I expect a Fairfield Inn, which is one of the reasons I stay there. Clean, cared for rooms, good fitness center, nice breakfast. The added benefit for this property is it's great location! We loved being Downtown with all the restaurants and shops.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
Clarion Inn Grand Junction
#6 of 28 in Grand Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Junction
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#11 of 28 in Grand Junction

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street

Property: Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street
Address: 225 Main St, Grand Junction, CO 81501-7803 (Formerly Fairfield Inn & Suites Downtown / Historic Main Street)
Location: United States > Colorado > Grand Junction
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Family Hotel in Grand Junction
#10 Business Hotel in Grand Junction
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street 2.5*
All suites property (formerly Main Street Suites) located on Historic Main Street in Downtown Grand Junction. Each suite is equipped with a Swedish Tempurpedic Mattress along with a microwave and mini fridge. Every morning we provide a complimentary deluxe continental breakfast buffet. All of our guest suites and public spaces are equipped with complimentary WiFi. With a variety of things to do, all within walking distance this is Fairfield Inn and Suites is the perfect location for your leisure travelers and convention attendees. Our staff looks forward to making your event a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you home to Fairfield Inn and Suites Grand Junction Downtown Historic Main Street and providing you with the very best in western hospitality! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Junction Downtown/Historic Main Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Main Street Hotel Grand Junction