“One of the Best RestaurantsDowntown Grand Junction.”

Las Marias Authentic Mexican Restaurant & Tamales
Ranked #19 of 294 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (970) 241-2398
Description: (970) 241-2398
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We eat here at least 6 times a year when we head downtown Grand Junction. Super good Mexican food. Plenty of free parking and quick service and the Beers are cold.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

I had the shrimp in a spicy sauce with onions and mushrooms. My wife had the tilapia. Both meals, yes I had some of hers, were superb. The quality, service and value can not be beat. Wish I lived nearby

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

$5 frozen strawberry margarita was delicious and filled above the top of glass. Hubby's grand burrito was the best he ever ate, choose two meats and had beans and rice wrapped inside. My chicken quesadilla was delicious, lots of shredded chicken and cheese.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

At the east end of our quaint Main Street (shopping, restaurants, entertainment) is a fabulous busy Mexican restaurant with options for gringos or the hot stuff, including Menudo every morning. Live music Friday nights with great staff, low prices, and fast enough.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I enjoyed the food selection. And my shrimp and crab enchilada was not too spicy... moderate and just right. The portion was not over-sized and priced mid-range for a wonderful restaurant.