“Delicious ingredients”
Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious ingredients”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Dream Cafe had a great atmosphere as well as great food. I enjoyed a scrambled egg breakfast which included fresh asparagus, bacon, and Swiss cheese. With it I had a fresh plate of fruit that held a variety of ripened melon, cantelope, apples, oranges, and bananas. Instead of toast I opted for one of their well known pancakes. I truly enjoyed my breakfast and will recommend it to all of my friends.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Ashley M

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Dreamy!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant for breakfast. Every time we go to Grand Junction, we make a point to stop here and it's always a treat. We order something different each time and are never disappointed. Nice decor and is always clean. They have great specialty drinks too!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Luv2eat61
Silverthorne, Colorado, United States
“Breakfast with Style”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great variety. Home made corned beef hash. Wonderful range of eggs benedicts. Everything seemed fresh. Pricing was moderate.

Visited April 2013
“Dream Cafe-Great Location, Nice Restaurant with average food.”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I actually ate there twice, once for lunch, then a day later for breakfast. For lunch we ate outside and had a turkey sandwich and fish tacos. Both meals were "good but not necessarily amazing", as my husband mentioned when we finished eating. The next time we went to Dream Cafe we wanted breakfast at 11:30 am and knew that they served breakfast all day. The server who waited on us at lunch said their breakfasts were great, so we thought we'd give it a try. The food was good. My husband had their breakfast burrito which he enjoyed and I had their gluten-free pear pancakes. Both meals were huge and we could have definitely shared one dish.
Dream Cafe is not on my must return list, but if we're looking for a late breakfast the next time we're in Grand Junction we would probably return.

• Visited April 2013
Carbondale, Colorado
“Cheerful breakfast/lunch restaurant in lively downtown”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This restaurant is located in the downtown mall area of Grand Junction and makes a valuable contribution to the liveliness of that area during the morning and noon period when the restaurant is open.

I had breakfast there on the morning of Good Friday, and the place was packed with customers. The service was friendly and polite, but it took about 20 minutes for the food to be served. The menu has an interesting selection of breakfast dishes, mostly involving eggs or pancakes. My wife had plain scrambled eggs that were over-cooked, together with some very good, thick bacon. I had the "upside down pineapple pancakes" that had pineapple chunks and a tasty sauce, but were not sufficiently light and fluffy to qualify as exceptional.

The atmosphere is a very attractive and cheery sort of "retro," but with more sophisticated design and decorations than a typical "50s diner" type of place. It also serves a variety of breakfast style cocktails and wine (although we only had coffee that was good but not great).

The prices were reasonable, and I would give it a try again with the expectation that the food and service would be better if it weren't so crowded.

• Visited March 2013