“Our favorite breakfast place!”
Review of Dream Cafe

Dream Cafe
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This is a new restaurant in Grand Junction, Colorado. It has reviews popping up on Google. I do not see that they have website.
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Our favorite breakfast place!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Everything I've tried here is great!!! They offer fresh and unique menu items. We live in Grand Junction and come here at least once a month, if not several times a months. Great patio area on Main Street also.

• Visited August 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Superb Breakfast”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We were staying at the SpringHill Suites and wandered up to the Dream Cafe for breakfast. Great service and one of the best omelettes I've ever eaten... and the price was very reasonable.

Visited August 2012
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Inconsistent”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

We have eaten here many times and each time I find the dishes change ever so slightly (in flavor not presentation.)
Recently the salmon on the Salmon Bene, though the fish was well cooked, did not seem very fresh and had a fishy flavor. It was also very salty and the Chipotle Hollandaise was nothing like the first time I tried this Benedict (when I did enjoy it.) The gravy in the Biscuits and Gravy had both pork and chicken sausage in it, which is unusual, because everytime I have had this dish before it had only the chicken-apple sausage in it. And last time I tried the Huevos it was incredibly bland, topped with an equally bland "salsa verde."
I haven't had lunch at this restaurant in a long time but The Rudofsky (portabello sandwich,) was very good last time I did. It was a favorite of many even when this restaurant was The Crystal Cafe.
We really love the atomosphere and the Spicey Mary's and generally receive good service but if the food continues to be mediocre we will probably be skipping this place in the future.

• Visited August 2012
Leon, Kansas
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Great little cafe within walking distance from several downtown hotels. Food was great and will go back if ever in this area!

Visited July 2012
Westminster, Colorado, United States
“Very unique menue, good food and service”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Nice patio on Main St, the title says it all. I will go back the next time I'm in GJ. Fish and chips were great, the fries are very good!

Visited July 2012