“My favorite rib place!!!”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #35 of 275 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Barbecue
Chandler, Arizona
“My favorite rib place!!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Have you ever craved food from a restaurant? That is how I feel about their St Louis style ribs! If you want additional sauce, they have five flavors to choose from. I like the corn muffins also and always ask them to come out first. I like the vibrant atmosphere and quick, smiling staff.

• Visited May 2013

“Great food”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Very friendly, and great food!!!! Left full and happy. I love the way they explain all the different sauces, very cute. :)

• Visited May 2012
Henderson, KY
“nice atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We ate here with family during a trip to town. I ordered a pulled pork plate with mac n cheese (excellent!) and some baked beans. I wasn't impressed with the pulled pork, have had much better, the rest of my meal was very good. The rest of the family had ordered a big sampler platter which they enjoyed with no complaints. Overall it was a good time, would have given them 5 stars if the pulled pork was better.

Visited March 2013
Grand Junction
“World Famous Ribs”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Husband and I love eating here. The food is Terrific! Every time our kids come to visit this is the place they want to go. It has great atmosphere, friendly service and great for family get togethers.

• Visited March 2013
Lake Jackson, Texas
“Excellent BBQ”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We loved the pulled pork and chicken combo. Had some very good sauces to choose from. Service was great and friendly. Sweet tea was very good.

Visited January 2013