“I liked it.”

Sang Garden
Ranked #63 of 278 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Very tasty. Good size portions and reasonable price. I would eat there again. Glad we found it. The lemon chicken was delicious.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Cashew chicken? More like Garlic chicken that will keep the vampires away. We like garlic but this was over the top. And the noodle dishes were swimming in some type of oil. We could not finish our dinner.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is a great place for lunch or dinner. We eat here often when in Grand Junction. The menu is huge; with both oriental and thai food to choose from. The lunch menu comes with egg roll, soup, salad and main course for as much as a fast food place and it is so much better!
Last time there I got an order of Pad Thai to go and it filled a six inch square container- enough for two.
Staff is pleasant, place is very clean and there is always a daily special.

2  Thank MoabPJL
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Best chinese food....and I live in San Francisco. They were very friendly and the order took no time at all.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We got take-out from here and ate at our hotel. Sesame chicken, Pork Lo Mein & Kung Pau Chicken. The greasiest food I have ever eaten. The food was in a box, and the grease was just dripping from the box - actually all over my husbands' shirt - yuck, yuck, yuck Just find another place to eat. :)