“A gem in a small town”
Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Denver
“A gem in a small town”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal here. It reminded me of some contemporary, upscale restaurants in much larger cities. Service was attentive and informative but not obsequious. We focused on plates made from local ingredients and found all to be superbly fresh, well-displayed and carefully thought through.

• Visited August 2014

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Laid back in everything except the approach to food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I always feel so lucky that I live so close to Bin 707. This is some of the best food. The Charcuterie is amazing. Just plan on getting 3 meats and 3 cheeses to start things out. I think a board like this would be good for a party of 2-4. My wife and I frequently do this and the cured tenderloin is amazing, as are the fresh Colorado cheeses.
The Bin Burger is always good and the y have a host of great entrees. I always want to hear what the special is as they employ truly talented chefs here and the owners obviously expect them to perform.
If you get too full at dinner to get desert I suggest you do as my wife and I do and get something to go. The mofu pie is crazy good and the bread pudding comes with a cream sauce that I could drink it by the cup.
If you are a party of one just belly up to the bar and get great service and food from the bartender. They play good music and have great food. It can be romantic for a couple but it is an open environment and it can get a bit loud, never over bearing though. They have a super patio that is always shaded in the afternoon with lots of seating.
This place is 40 kinds of god!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Matthew B
“Wonderful fresh and in season cuisine.”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We had an amazing experience. Great fresh food. The ingredients were in season and the food was amazing. The local wine choices were also impressive. Great meal.

Gunnison, Colorado
“Complete delight for the senses”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

A complete delight for the senses – we were emerging from a small rural town, excited to be in the city again, and this place came through in every way. Big light airy space – classy décor –artsy punky female staff – deeelicious food. We enjoyed several happy hour deals very much: artisanal cheese, blistered shishito peppers, pork tacos, steamed pork bun. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaints are that the multi-fonted menu was exhausting to read – less art, more function please – and they could get a better house red wine.

Santa Cruz, California
“once again”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Once again Trip Advisor offered me the needed information on where to fine a great meal while on the road. Hating the chains I asked TA for a recommendation and Bin 707 came up.
I tried it and was very happy with my dinner at the bar and my conversation with Tammy who tended the bar.
You won't be disappointed--- unless you go to one of the chain fast food places.

1 Thank pippin2012