“Nice Change of Pace.”

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We tried this based on many of the reviews we read and found it to be very good. We started out with the Fried Artichoke hearts in a Lemon and Garlic Aioli and the Buffalo Fried Oysters. Both appetizers were tasty. My wife had the Grilled Pork Tendeloin which is a Tenderbelly Berkshire Pork, Roasted Pablano's, Avalanche Aged Goat Cheese, with Cheddar Grits
Radish Pico, Bacon & HCO Peach Jus. The dish was very good but the grits were a bit on the coarse side. I had the Colorado Lamb Tenderloin in a Local Apple, Fennel & Cauliflower Puree. Fingerling Potato Chips, Heirloom Cherry Tomatoes, Balsamic Blueberry Demi. Very tender and tasty. Could have used something other than the fingerling potato chips. All in all a very good meal.

1  Thank Dragonass

Reviewed July 27, 2014

We ate here for lunch. The menu selections were very interesting, and the food is locally sourced; vegetarian and gluten free selections are available. Our only negatives were that the tables are really crowded in and it was very noisy. Otherwise, great.

1  Thank Catherine A
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was our first visit, and everything was great! We sat at the bar for just a few minutes because we wanted an outside table; the bartender was friendly, fast and made the best fresh margarita! We enjoyed eating outside, did not feel rushed but did get great service. We shared a cheese plate - awesome choices, you can't really go wrong. I got a "small plate" of mussels - there were 25 small mussels! The broth and the mussels were delicious. My husband got the lamb special and he was very pleased with that selection. We didn't have room for desert, so next time we might start with their crack pie! We don't live in Grand Junction, but I can't wait to have another dinner here.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

I would give 5 stars if two things were different---better value and better atmosphere

Overall, this a great find in GJ! We had cocktails and a cheese plate which also had olives, nuts, fruit and an onion relish, along with thin slices of bread. Best blue cheese I have had in a long time! That was the first visit. The next time we had hamburgers which were divine. The pretzel pie is very good as well. Staff is very friendly and attentive.

It is a bit pricey and portions are small. Dining room is tight and noisy. Go for happy hour. Not a place for a first date or intimate conversations.

1  Thank Catcat2323
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I sat at the bar, because there were so many people that a table was not available. The bartender that I had was very nice, and was attentive and talked to me a bit. Their beer selection is good, and the food is also good, albeit a bit pricey.

I got the pork tacos, which are small, think mexican street taco size, and they were also a tad on the salty side. I would happily come back here if I was in the area again though.