“Super noisy but good food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Super noisy but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

We ate here for lunch. The menu selections were very interesting, and the food is locally sourced; vegetarian and gluten free selections are available. Our only negatives were that the tables are really crowded in and it was very noisy. Otherwise, great.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Catherine A

Aspen, Colorado
“Love this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014

This was our first visit, and everything was great! We sat at the bar for just a few minutes because we wanted an outside table; the bartender was friendly, fast and made the best fresh margarita! We enjoyed eating outside, did not feel rushed but did get great service. We shared a cheese plate - awesome choices, you can't really go wrong. I got a "small plate" of mussels - there were 25 small mussels! The broth and the mussels were delicious. My husband got the lamb special and he was very pleased with that selection. We didn't have room for desert, so next time we might start with their crack pie! We don't live in Grand Junction, but I can't wait to have another dinner here.

Grand Junction, Colorado
“Nice treat, great happy hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I would give 5 stars if two things were different---better value and better atmosphere

Overall, this a great find in GJ! We had cocktails and a cheese plate which also had olives, nuts, fruit and an onion relish, along with thin slices of bread. Best blue cheese I have had in a long time! That was the first visit. The next time we had hamburgers which were divine. The pretzel pie is very good as well. Staff is very friendly and attentive.

It is a bit pricey and portions are small. Dining room is tight and noisy. Go for happy hour. Not a place for a first date or intimate conversations.

• Visited June 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Catcat2323
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Really awesome little resteraunt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

I sat at the bar, because there were so many people that a table was not available. The bartender that I had was very nice, and was attentive and talked to me a bit. Their beer selection is good, and the food is also good, albeit a bit pricey.

I got the pork tacos, which are small, think mexican street taco size, and they were also a tad on the salty side. I would happily come back here if I was in the area again though.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“So glad we went here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014

We found this thru trip advisor and wow, it was good! The fried chicken was super good, a burger was really tasty, and the pork tacos were incredibly tasty. Even the iced tea was really, really good. The cioppino was good but not San Francisco style (be advised) and my only complaint with the tacos was that there wasn't enough! (It was an appetizer, so to be expected.) Wish we could go back to try more, but we were just driving through.

1 Thank Nan B