“Good GJ Choice for lunch or dinner”
Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Lively venue, good food, good value. Bin707 has outdoor and indoor seating and a solid lunch and dinner menu with a good wine list and complete bar. The service is friendly and very good. A standout in the western slope's otherwise undistinguished restaurant world.

2  Thank Bob_G_Moab

Reviewed October 13, 2013

excellent clean restaurant recommended by the lady from the candy store in the High Street. A very friendly place, we had the burgers which were large and filling, clean, efficient and pleasant staff.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Found Bin 707 during a search for a burger in Grand Junction. Bin 707 certainly delivered! They also had a nice variety of appetizers and drinks on the happy hour menu, ranging from $2 to $7.07. Service was A+! I plan to return to try a couple more of the apps (there are interesting options like roasted brussel sprouts and choices in accompanying condiments, too).

1  Thank tripadv2k
Reviewed October 9, 2013

The ambiance is fun but very noisy so it was hard to have a decent conversation. Definitely not an intimate dining experience. I have eaten there three times and found my first visit to be much better than the following two visits. I ordered a roast 1/2 chicken with Brussels sprouts and carrots and it was delicious. The service was very slow but it was busy.
The second two times we ordered out, first a burger with great acclaim but also great disappointment. The bun is enormous, which I am not fond of, and the burger was well done when I asked for medium rare. The third, and last time, my husband and I both ordered the lamb, medium pink. His lamb was cooked as asked, mine was well done, small in size, stringy and tough. We were supposed to have barley and veg with this meal but I would not consider 3 peas and two or three pieces of barley swimming in liquid an adequate side dish. Considering the price of $22 per meal I would say we were really ripped off! I will not willingly go again.

1  Thank Kelleygirl2
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Trust me.....start with a tall Jalisco's Finest (tequilla, lime and agave), slide into the Burrata a smooth sensation, then get your self some of those Kitchen Fries and hang on to your taste buds, order a bottle of wine from a small but nice wine list and then go for the Bin Burger....best darn hamburger in town...make sure you order more Kitchen Fries with that burger cuz you are gunna lovem and you wont believe how well it pairs with the wine. Sit back, enjoy the company and you won't ever want to leave, but you will need to...to come back tomorrow.

3  Thank COparrotheads