“Consistently Excellent”

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We love BIN 707 for all occasions, business/personal/romantic for lunch or dinner. It's eclectic menu and ambiance brings class and culture to town. Cheese and charcuterie are our happy hour favorites. I was just there last week for lunch with a business associate that just moved to town from a much bigger city and she was impressed with the menu, the atmosphere and service. I'm afraid I set her up for disappointment when she discovers the few non-box store venues in town. The deck is great when not too hot. I had the salmon BLT which is to die for and one of my favorite lunch items. While I didn't have this time, I have to mention that the BIN has the BEST burger and fries in town! My daughter-in-law is a pilot based in another city and whenever she stays over, she insists we go to the BIN!

2  Thank VincePCTD

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband found this place on recommendation of TA and we were pleasantly surprised. The salad special was excellent. We enjoyed a nice bottle of wine with our meals and dessert was outstanding- Momofuko Pie (spelling?). Staff and customers sitting next to us were so nice.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Sat outside on a very warm night for dinner on our first night in Grand Junction. Friendly greeting and service. Our server was engaging and offered suggestions. Interesting cocktails and beer. The menu is eclectic and has some familiar (burgers) and some interesting items such as smoked radishes and a very good rendition of a roasted beet salad. My lobster flatbread was actually a sandwich and a little flavorless. The burgers we're good with good beef and fun add ons. Nice to see the more eclectic menu options for growing Grand Junction

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This restaurant had been recommended to us by someone we met in Breckenridge, Colorado as "The" place to eat in Grand Junction. And we couldn't agree more! The staff was super friendly, especially the bar tender, Shannon, and the food was excellent. The menu was so interesting we had trouble deciding what to have as everything sounded so good. We ate on the outdoor patio and enjoyed the setting, the great food and drinks and will definitely return the next time we are in the area. Thanks to everyone there for making our evening so delightful!

1  Thank mmainc
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I used trip advisor to find a restaurant while on a motorcycle holiday this past week to celebrate our 31st wedding anniversary. I was not disappointed. The food was delicious and the service was great. We enjoyed a bottle of wine with our meal and even had room to share a dessert. We let the waitress know we were not in a hurry and she left us alone to enjoy the food at a leisurely pace. Would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling in that area.

2  Thank Diane G