“Top Notch, and I am a real "foodie"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bin 707 Foodbar

Bin 707 Foodbar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seasonal American Cuisine, Wine and Cocktails from local, Colorado and domestic sources
Colorado
“Top Notch, and I am a real "foodie"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

The menu here is awesome and changes often. Lunch or dinner is fun, a la carte, fresh and very interesting.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank granicera

Palisade, Colorado
“Great atmosphere, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I think the have the best hamburger I've ever eaten! Went with friends and sat on the patio. The food was great and service was excellent too. I'm looking forward to another visit.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Eric T
Englewood, Colorado
“Great staff and food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

Visited last week on a business trip and was treated very nicely! I sat at the bar and the service was fantastic. The steak was cooked perfectly and they had an excellent wine selection. The meal was complete with a wonderful desert!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Steve P
florida
“Great Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We passed thru Grand Junction on our way to the Colorado Monument. This restaurant was suggested to us by the young lady at the hotel. Our group consisted of myself,Hubbie and our teenage son. We wanted some good food not fast food. The staff was very friendly and we didn't have to wait because we wanted to sit outside. It was our lucky day because on it was happy hour! We don't drink but the happy hour menu had food specials also. Our waitress was very helpful with our questions. All three of us had the burgers. If you get the burger with just cheese you are missing out! The toppings were creative and not the usual. My son had 2 different kinds of bacon on his burger. He even made his a double. My Hubbie had a mix of peppers (not the usual red & green) and some fancy mushrooms. He also doubled his. I stuck with the single burger and had some artisan cheese and fancy mushrooms on it. The burger arrived on a nice roll with out of this world fries! It was cooked perfectly. It was one of the best burgers I've eaten.

We didn't even eat the bread because that's not why we go to a restaurant. The waitress even gave us advise on what to see on our way to the monument. She was friendly and even joked around with us. If you are looking for a snobby place to eat this isn't it. The food was great and the service was friendly and playful. Its a no stress kinda place and that's all we wanted.

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Florida B
“So glad we found Bin 707!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

My husband and I were on our way home from Idaho and decided to check out Grand Junction. Not anticipating a fabulous dinner we were thrilled to discover Bin 707! From the burrata appetizer to the crack pie we were in food heaven. We have eaten from coast to coast and this meal ranked right at the top of the list. The wait staff was very helpful and friendly which added to the entire experience. Do not miss this place if you are in Grand Junction.

3 Thank KRTV