Tripadvisor
Grand Junction
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews blackout shades minimalist design usb outlets rooms are small hotel chain nice lobby stayed nights great hotel lobby area a great stay short walk within walking distance business trip clean hotel complimentary breakfast enjoyed our stay bed was comfortable
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

I always know I can rely on Tru for a place to stay on work trips. The front desk makes a point to show that they recognize you and make your stay easier. I wish there was a way to not have to go back to the car to put the parking placard, other than that seamless!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed December 25, 2019

The hotel is very new and clean, which is great. That's the primary reason we chose this hotel on our way to Denver. However, the air conditioner/heater was too loud and in addition the horn of the trains can be heard at night.

The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just okay, which provides the basic mediocre egg, muffins, cereal, waffles, oat meal, dried fruits, etc.

We initially planned to stay here on the way back, but changed our plans because the noise was too much for us.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
KarliReimer, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Grand Junction Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at Tru by Hilton Grand Junction Downtown and for being one of the first to stay at our new hotel. Being a new brand, we’re constantly looking for guest feedback on how we can improve on your stay, and we appreciate you taking the time to give us your thoughts.

We’re sorry to hear that you found the rooms to be a bit noisy and appreciate you letting us know as we’re always striving to please our guests. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the new and clean environment of the hotel as well as our awesome team!

Again, thank you for taking the time to help us make Tru by Hilton “Uniquely Tru,” and if I can be of any further assistance please let me know.

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

With Tru Spirit,

Karli Reimer

Reviewed December 19, 2019

The complimentary breakfast was exceptional. I loved the waffles with all of the topping options (whipped cream, flavored syrup, and many more). The customer service was also exceptional. I highly recommend this hotel.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Cutest Modern Hotel
Environmentally friendly
Honestly didn't feel like you were using hotel products such good quality. Had squeeze tubes mounted to the wall for body lotion, body wash and shampoo and conditioner and they were much much better than the small cheap bottles you usually get. The TV had Netflix and actual shows people nowadays watch, with storage space under bed and cute wall hooks. Honestly no complaints I hope every business trip I get the luxury to stay there.

Reviewed December 16, 2019

Had a noise problem with the laundry. Shook the whole room and started early Sunday morning. Heater made a rattling sound all night so didn't get a good nights sleep. The room was clean, good service.

Review collected in partnership with Tru by Hilton
KarliReimer, General Manager at Tru by Hilton Grand Junction Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2019

Dear Ms. Bachmann,

I look forward to seeing you again soon.

With Tru Spirit,