“THE FOOD IS FANTASTIC!! SERVICE IS GREAT TOO!!!”

Enzo's Pizzaria and Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enzo's serves up Grand Junction's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and comfortable ambiance. We will only serve the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, our pizza dough and breads are prepared and baked fresh daily. At Enzo's every dish is created using only the freshest, and finest ingredients. Great, real Italian that melts in your mouth! That's how customers describe our menu. The reason our cuisine is so fabulous is because we take the time to prepare everything from scratch, from our pizza and bread to our pasta sauces and key dishes.
Reviewed December 6, 2013

This place is truly a jem, Service was excellent asiago artichoke dip the best!!!!! Linguine with white clam sauce outstanding!!! The pizzas here are the best in Grand Junction. For the price it is a bargain compared to other restaurants. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Traveling through the area and found this place using the TA app.

So glad. The NY pizza was pretty good and the staff was awesome. It's a small place and they have their stuff together.

Not sure why people complain about prices. It's not fast food. If you're used to little chains and the like, the prices might seem unreasonable but it is appropriate for what you get.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Waitress kindly helped us by loaning her smartphone light so we could read the menu! Very happy atmosphere - I ordered linguine with clam sauce - just OK, would try something else next time. Salad was very good and my friend's cream of broccoli soup was tasty.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The food was good, but not excellent. My kids ordered a kid's pizza that was a very good size and a decent price. But I was a bit shocked by the prices of adult entrees ($15 and up) for just regular Italian food. The atmosphere was comfortable and close. Could be nice for a romantic night, or not. Our server forgot a few things, and even charged me for one of the things he forgot. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant for families. It will put you out too much dough!

lynn d, Owner at Enzo's Pizzaria and Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

We appreciated customer feedback and apologize for any server errors. We will address them immediately as service is extremely important to us. We own a local family friendly Italian restaurant, with many items to offer. Including kids eat free pasta on Thursday nights and all you can eat spaghetti & meatballs on Tuesday nights. All of our entrées portions are very generous and come with unlimited salad or soup and garlic bread. Give us try and you will not be disappointed. Thank you.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

This is now my favorite restaurant in Grand Junction after coming to eat here 3 times and all 3 meals and service went beyond my expectations I am writing this review.I live in Glenwood Springs an come to GJ to Relax Golf Shop an just chill.I first found out about Enzo's from the Double Tree hotel just down the block an came in and they were packed so I waited and talked to waiting customers and within an second a Smiling nice waitress ask if she could get me a drink or an appitizer while waiting.Within like 5 minutes I had the best tasting meatball appitizer an the best service while waiting for my table.Sitting down and ordering was the same fast friendly service and I ask what to order and the server gave me her recomendations and it was the best Italian I have had.Kudos to the staff I run a major Resort in Glenwood Springs just East of GJ and I know the importance of a great staff all 3 times I have seen the same staff with the same great attitude.I hope the owners do read theses as I read all of our Trip Advisors good an bad.Keep up the same good eats an staff.I will being seeing you all very soon.

lynn d, Owner at Enzo's Pizzaria and Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

We are very happy to hear your wonderful experiences in our restaurant. Thank you and hope to see you again soon!