“What a delight!”

Enzos Pizzaria and Italian Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Enzo's Pizzeria & Italian Cafe serves up Grand Junction's finest Italian fare with exciting dishes and comfortable ambiance. We will only serve the finest meats and seafood, freshest vegetables, our pizza dough and breads are prepared and baked fresh daily. At Enzo's every dish is created using only the freshest, and finest ingredients. Great, real Italian that melts in your mouth! That's how customers describe our menu. The reason our cuisine is so fabulous is because we take the time to prepare everything from scratch, from our pizza and bread to our pasta sauces and key dishes. Come watch our skilled pizza chefs, as they make a variety of specialty pizza's.
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Great service and food! Limoncello sorbet topped off a great dinner. Lots of locals ... A great find

There are newer reviews for Enzos Pizzaria and Italian Cafe

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We were just passing through town and took a chance around lunch time. It looked pretty popular by the number of cars in the lot, and we can see why that is. The food was good, and the service was great. The Italian standards are very good, and they also have a number of more creative dishes. Lots of TVs, too. Facilities were very clean.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

As a culinary student I like to say I have "refined tastebuds" and I was VERY pleased with my meal. I had heard of this place on this news but no reviews from people I know. I thought all of my food was excellent! I even tasted my boyfriends and it was amazing. I am a VERY picky eater and there are not many places in GJ that get rave reviews from me but this is one. The waitstaff was friendly, not overly pushy but gave me (a newbie at selecting wines) a chance to decide what would compliment both our meals. The only thing that would have improved my meal was a little more asparagus. They have obviously taken to heart any negative reviews to improve their service as an owner should do. Do not be disheartened and give this place a chance!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I'm from Denver, we travel here for work often. The first place we hit is Enzos, everyone is friendly and welcoming as usual. Beer is fresh and food is wonderful, try it and you will never eat at another italian restaurant in your life.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I visit here fairly regularly and continue to come back. The food is good, the prices are decent (could be lower), and the customer service is 4/5