“'Budget Motel'”

Knights Inn Grand Junction
Ranked #8 of 11 Grand Junction B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I stayed here for two nights.Basic hotel with basic facilities with comfort and clean bed.Location was great easy access to everything.If you are looking to save money ,this hotel for you.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Kiran B

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I got what I paid for. This was my first Rodeway Inn and it was not cleanest place nor the quietest place we have been in but it was a place to sleep. We were on end of row next to street so it was even noiser. Free breakfast was a joke, a dozen donuts and bad coffee I would pass on staying hereif in area again

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Just looking for a bed for the night, I booked in here at $70 for the night. I'm not after much for that price, but the sheets, although clean, had stains on them that I'd rather not think about, it was a very noisy hotel with the traffic noise coming in right off the highway all night, the wifi was intermittent and the girl who checked me in was more interested in answering her text messages than booking me into the hotel. The breakfast was reasonable, if not fancy. I'd stay here at a pinch, but I'd be looking to see if there were any better options first.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 19, 2012

First I was told the rate advertised on the internet was not available because "those rooms are gone". If they were cheaper they must have been even worse than the room I was given on the second floor as far as possible from the stairs. The room had been remodeled sometime in the 70's and looked and smelled like it. No coffee maker, no soap bars, 1970's vintage 19" television. The kicker was the AC mounted in the wall under the window. It's July so I have to use it. It, too, looked to be of 70's origin and as it was on it's last legs it was SO loud that neither my wife nor I slept all night. Avoid this dump like the plague!

Room Tip: Go immediately to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 23, 2012

The staff where accommodating and free WIFI.
The only critisim of this property is that it should be cleaner

Room Tip: if you chhoose to stay here ask for a room on the top floor away from the bar
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Rodway Inn location is great,near lots of attractions at walkable distance. I Just paid $49 for one night and the grand junction Inn one block away is going for $139 a night.The beds are comfortable and the staff were nice.A great value overall.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ramos K
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I spent one night at the Rodeway Inn in Grand Junction, Colorado in June and I was not positively impressed. The carpet was filthy. The matress was hard, I could feel the springs. I paid $77 dollars for the night. I do not expect much for $77, except cleanliness. I would not choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family