Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport
$137
Clarion Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$54
Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$69
EconoLodge
$129
  • Breakfast included
$139
  • Breakfast included
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
$153
$134
Residence Inn
Comfort Inn(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$101
$110
Courtyard Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
$134
Courtyard
All reviewsfront desknice hotelrooms were spotlessbed and pillowsfree wifiking suiteother hotels in the arealight sleepergood nights sleepbuffet breakfastchecking inlong driveupon checkstaff was very friendly and helpfulwould definitely stay here againnight's sleepconvenient location
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed at this hotel during Country Jam - used it as my place to shower and crash a couple of nights. Rooms are very nice, always clean, service was excellent - whenever I asked for something (i.e. towels, etc.) had it within minutes. Bed is very comfortable. Would definitely stay there again and recommend to a friend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Justin K, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Thanks

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent hotel and great staff; rooms were very clean and enjoyed the stay; very modern hotel with flat screen and comfortable beds. Bathroom was also modern; their indoor pool worked excellent especially after a long road trip; the restaurant was nice and opened late for late arrivals ; the only minor issue is housekeeping will come early so dont forget to put the sign out if you dont want to be bothered early; otherwise excellent hotel and value.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JAM3891
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your experience while staying with us here at the Holiday Inn & Suites. We very much enjoy hearing our guests comments and we are thrilled that you had such a great time while visiting Grand Junction. Thank you very much once again and so sorry for waking you up.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a two room king suite. The rooms were comfortable & clean. I really enjoy having king sized pillows with a king size bed. I had a good nights sleep. Breakfast in the morning at the hotel restaurant was good. If we are in this area again we would stay here. My only complaint is there is no luggage rack for the second person's suitcase.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 11JeanG
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you very much for taking time to post a review regarding your stay with us. It is always wonderful to hear from our guests when they enjoy their visit. Sorry about the 2nd luggage rack. Thank you for the feedback.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent location, close to the airport. The room and ambience of the hotel was great, but we caught a bad evening in the restaurant. You would think that it would be difficult to ruin a simple salad, but that was what the chef or sous chef managed to do.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank dweebmeister
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your stay with us. We very much enjoy hearing guest feedback both good or not so good. I would really appreciate it if you could take a moment to contact me regarding your salad experience.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

My son's had to find a hotel to travel to Grand Junction for college orientation (at CMU) recently and after calling many hotels I finally found the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites and they were more than happy to rent a hotel room to an 18 year old! Very sad when I am unable to send my kids to college but can not allow them to rent a hotel room! They reservations specialists where very helpful and looked for a room that had two beds (since both of my boys are very large football players) but were unable to find one for me. We settled on a room with a king size bed. They traveled from Colorado Springs and made it to the hotel earlier than expected but were allowed to check in anyway. My boys said that the hotel was very nice and the pool was AWESOME! (in their words.) So thank you very much Holiday Inn for helping me out in a bind! I know that I will be able to send my boys there again if I need to have them go to a hotel when traveling from the airport so they can come home to see me on breaks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TJ W
Randy R, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Grand Junction-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you for sharing yours and your sons thoughts about our hotel. It brings us great joy to do our part in your family's university transition and we look forward to taking care of your boys throughout their college career.