“Gorgeous!”

Western Colorado Botanical Gardens
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I liked the whole layout! It's amazing to have this quality here. The butterfly house is great to visit when the snow is on the ground.

2  Thank Leslie L
"bloom"
"turtles"
"varieties"

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Many plants and butterflies from region. Enclosed area with a comfortable temp. control as well as humidity.

Outside play castle for children.

Enjoyed by children

3  Thank Joel S
Reviewed June 29, 2012

lovely well done pleasant and gotta have more ... great place to be on a cold winter day ... fantastic to be there when the butterfliies are hatching!!

2  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is a very small facility but it is a great place to relax. We often stop in on a weekend when we're getting overwhelmed with running around doing errands. We stop in to recharge and it happens immediately. Often you will have the place to yourself. They also have butterflies in one of the rooms. Beautiful orchid display too.

4  Thank mtntrash
See more reviews
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I had not been to the gardens before. We were there for a wedding. The next day, I went to the Botanical Gardens to spend some time. Now I know why my nephew says it's so nice to go and sit and think. Beautiful gardens. Beautiful scenery outdoors. You find this little gem in the middle of no where and so full of surprises. Loved it! And will visit again on my next Grand Junction rip.