“So Much Fun!”

Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So Much Fun!”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

They have gorgeous plants and I was pleasantly surprised by the cute castle and play area for the kids! They also have this thing called Watson Island. It's, I guess theirs but, behind the gardens. On the island, my family was able to walk right next to the river. It was so much fun! They even let us have our small dog on the property and they gave her a treat. It was all just wonderful!

Visited May 2011
4 Thank mariedream

Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not too small at all”
Reviewed April 23, 2011

western colorado botanical gardens is just small enough to keep an eye on the kids! it actually enabled my wife and i to personalize the experience that much more with our children, by staying close to the trails and each other. we were all able to enjoy the many features of the gardens!

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Zonacanyons
“Way to small definitely sucked”
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I wouldn't evn call it a botanical gardens my moms backyard has more to it then this wow unbelievable and she lives n the dessert. Wow i've seen more fish at the dentists office in a aquarium good night

Grand Junction, Co
“Small”
Reviewed December 5, 2009

I live in Grand Junction. They have a very small butterfly area with a few fish. It is pretty but tiny. They have a play area that last time was there was pretty dismal. It will be lovely some day but it is developing still. If you have kids dont expect to spend more than an hour since it is very small but adults may love the plants even though sparse.