“Limited hours, but good food.”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Ranked #26 of 282 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Egg & I Grand Junction, Coloroado breakfast restaurant offers gourmet coffee, 100% pure-squeezed orange juice and a variety of menu choices you will enjoy time and time again.
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Local establishments seems to be trending toward the Breakfast thru lunch idea. I prefer to be able to go for dinner also,but for the most part their fare is we done.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Incorrect orders last 4 of 5 visits. Wait time to get seated and served not worth it. No more for me...

Reviewed May 18, 2012

its the greatest place ever! the hostess with thee mostest Katie!!! is so friendly and bubbley the food could have been horrible and it would have still been a pleasant experience because of her. Customer service is a very big thing for me and she got it!

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Was in GJ for a hospital appointment / the info desk sent us there. Made our day / welcoming hostess, great server, large menu and really good coffee and food.

Reviewed January 28, 2012

I've never had a complain about their food. It's always fresh and with good taste. The only thing that puts me off is their server who keeps serving me by coincidence. She's comes off really friendly but freaks out when she gets double sat and then apologizes for it... She needs some time management skills.

1  Thank Veronica T