“Nice Brew”

Kannah Creek Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 316 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: From appetizers to desserts, our mission is to prepare every item on our menu in a way that will ensure you are served the very best we have to offer every time you visit. Here's how we do it. We make the dough for our pizzas, calzones and focaccia bread fresh daily. As well as fresh baked bread for our oven roasted sandwiches. Our marinara and alfredo sauces, as well as our salad dressings, are prepared using only the finest ingredients. Meats that we cook in house are marinated and roasted to perfection to make the most of all their savory flavors. The deli meats we use are top quality and hand sliced each day so you know they too are tender and flavorful. Our soups are made from scratch and we always have our loved pork green chili. And if you still have room for dessert, you won't be disappointed by the sweet selection we've put together for your enjoyment. If you are looking for just the right beverage to complement your meal, or maybe just a little something to sip on, don't worry, we've got it covered. We have 7 Kannah Creek handcrafted beers on tap as well as 5 rotating seasonals, tap specials and specialty brewers' reserve beers. Our full service bar has an excellent selection of spirits and wine, including a few local wineries. We hope you can stop in to join us for a pint and a bite!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the beer here. It’s in a good location. The food is good but the beer is better.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (429)

Reviewed September 10, 2019

We went to Grand Junction for a baseball game and decided to try this because of the vegan option. It was my daughter and I and we ordered wings/meatball sub for me, fried pickles/brussel sprout mac & cheese for her. Our food came out first after 20 minutes (it was Sunday with maybe 10 guests). Our server came over and said he didn't know why our food came first and would check on our appetizers. He returned with our apps 3 or 4 minutes later. The manager came over and apologized and offered me a beer. First I do not drink, second I was driving. When I said no he offered me a soda. I got 6 soggy wings for 13 dollars that I ate 2. My meatballs were the consistency of a sponge and Luke warm. The pickles were greasy but had good flavor. The only reason I gave 2 stars was the brussel sprout mac was really good. During our meal there was a female in the kitchen dropping the F bomb numerous times. Great sounds to enjoy your meal by. At the end I asked if they had stickers and the server said they were 1 dollar a piece. I had him add 2 to our bill. He brought the stickers and said the manager comp'd them. Wow what a great surprise (not). I am a 57 year old man who was a GM for TGI Fridays for 20 years.

Date of visit: September 2019
Maddiebanfield, Public Relations Manager at Kannah Creek Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We apologize for the less than satisfying meal you received. We usually don't send out subpar meals and wish this had not happened to you.
As for our kitchen staffs language this was addressed immediately after receiving this review. We appreciate the feed back you have given and we always strive to be better.
Thank you.

Reviewed September 10, 2019

Great food pleasant atmosphere . Service was friendly and the place was clean. Would definitely recommend this.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019

Kannah Creek Brewing on 12th is a pleasant brew pub with a well-rounded lunch menu and a fine sampling of in-house craft beers. Service is fast and attentive. Atmosphere is brew-pub normal with roomy tables and seating at the bar. I recommend it for a satisfying lunch and tasty local beer, or ice tea, if beer's not your thing.

Reviewed September 2, 2019 via mobile

I live in Grand Jct. & have ordered take out food from Kannah Creek on 12th St. location before. Thought I would go in, sit down & order a pizza & a beer. Host that greeted me was friendly & escorted me to bar area. Sat at a high table & was greeted by my waitress in a timely manner. Ordered right away as the Seasonal Peach pizza was on the menu. Got a Danish beer with it. A bit later, after beer came, decided I wanted a glass of water & salad, too. Waitress, Sha na na na na non (seriously, that is her name on the ticket) basically forgot about me. I got the attention of another waitress who kindly took my order. My waitress came by to tell me she had to take care of the whole bar (about 12 of us). I told her fine, but, didn't expect to be ignored! She never checked on me even once all through dinner, although she walked by me a few times. I had to ask the cook for to go boxes. The kitchen staff didn't seem pleased to do this. After waiting 20 min. & boxing my food,I stood up to go, & waitress finally came over to give me my check. I'm fuming by now! Can't stand inconsiderate, rude wait staff. On the plus side, the pizza was hot, delicious & the beer & water cold. Unfortunately, no plans to go back to this restaurant with out of town family & friends.

Date of visit: September 2019

Sorry for the level of service you received recently. We strive to have friendly and timely service. This issue will be addressed about the level of service you received. We appreciate the feedback positive or negative, this way we know what we need to work on.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we hope that you will stop in and give us another chance.