“Great after a day of hiking”

Kannah Creek Brewing Company
Ranked #12 of 262 Restaurants in Grand Junction
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: From appetizers to desserts, our mission is to prepare every item on our menu in a way that will ensure you are served the very best we have to offer every time you visit. Here's how we do it. We make the dough for our pizzas, calzones and focaccia bread fresh daily. As well as fresh baked bread for our oven roasted sandwiches. Our marinara and alfredo sauces, as well as our salad dressings, are prepared using only the finest ingredients. Meats that we cook in house are marinated and roasted to perfection to make the most of all their savory flavors. The deli meats we use are top quality and hand sliced each day so you know they too are tender and flavorful. Our soups are made from scratch and we always have our loved pork green chili. And if you still have room for dessert, you won't be disappointed by the sweet selection we've put together for your enjoyment. If you are looking for just the right beverage to complement your meal, or maybe just a little something to sip on, don't worry, we've got it covered. We have 7 Kannah Creek handcrafted beers on tap as well as 5 rotating seasonals, tap specials and specialty brewers' reserve beers. Our full service bar has an excellent selection of spirits and wine, including a few local wineries. We hope you can stop in to join us for a pint and a bite!
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great after a day of hiking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014

Went to Kannah in search of locally-brewed beers after a long day of hiking. The beers were excellent and the friendly staff was more than happy to provide tasters of the different selections. Food was very good and the atmosphere was relaxed and filled with laughter (i.e. people having a good time). Highly recommend Kannah if you are looking for good food and beer in a friendly environment.

• Visited June 2014

Canberra, Australia
“Great food and beer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We enjoy going to breweries and Kannah Creek Brewing Company was a great experience. Hubby ordered a sampler which had 7 of their regular beers and 3 seasonal beer. He enjoyed it a lot! The food was wonderful too. We got an appetiser and a pizza to share. Both were delicious and seemed to be made of fresh ingredients. The prices are good so the whole experience was great value for us.

The waitress was great too. Very friendly, professional and knew a fair bit about beer!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank cowonu
Sutton, Massachusetts
“The place for beers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Bouldered all day, then came here. It was exactly what i needed. The staff is friendly, and the pizza is very good. I recommend the beer flight. Overall a great experience.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank c415
Burlington, Canada
“Good beer!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We enjoy visiting wineries and breweries wherever we go and enjoyed our visit here. Friendly staff and good beer. What more do you need? Good selection and smaller sizes available for tasting. Would go back again to try the food!

Visited May 2014
Laporte, Colorado
“Good brew & food, festive atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014

After a day of hiking, I was ready for a cool beer and good grub, and this place delivered! I had a seasonal beer (an Irish red) - very tasty. I also had fish tacos, which were one of the specials that night. They used cod, which was very nice, and the fish, cabbage, cheese & sauce combo was really tasty. I was surprised that they used wheat tortillas instead of corn, and since I avoid wheat that was a bummer (I didn't think to ask, as I've never had a fish taco with flour tortillas before), I enjoyed them "naked" (the tacos, not me....) The rice they served with it had a delightful, flavorful kick to it and was truly stellar. I am going to try to recreate it at home. Our server was very helpful and friendly. My husband ordered a build his own calzone, which also was yummy. I wish I had known they did flights, I would have liked to try several of their beers. Oh well, next time....

• Visited May 2014