“Great Asian food.”

Cuisines: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is a great restaurant for Asian food. Lots of choices and excellent preparations. Service is fast and restaurant is clean. Good for families.

There are newer reviews for Thai Chili & Pho

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I have eaten here 4 times. I always get the dishes that have eggplant and tofu in them: the first time I asked for the medium hot; that was a mistake, it was too hot. The other 3 times I got mild, which was plenty spicy hot. However, I have seen customers add spicy hot sauces to the already hot food. The food I ate was delicious and the servings very large: each time I had to take it home and share it with my dog. I've eaten both lunch and dinner at Thai Chili: there is quite a difference in price for about the same value. The service was inconsistent: most of the time it was excellent, but one time my server looked like a Chinese college student; he didn't seem to understand what I was saying and kept getting almost everything wrong. He also over-charged me; I finally just gave up. Next time I go, I will avoid young male servers. In my opinion, it is worth going back to repeatedly, for the food I order. This place is just across the street from the Rimrock Walmart.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have been to the best Thai restaurants in Thailand. Thai Chili would rank in the top half. I get "Thai obsessed" from time to time. This satisfies the craving. Wish they would lose the Chinese food.

Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Hands down the best Asian Food Restaurant in Grand Junction. I live here and have been to everyone!
Service is great and food is truly outstanding.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Loved this spot! We were trying to find a good option for Thai food in GJ, CO and ended up coming here two nights during that week, as the menu was so extensive! Delicious good, friendly staff, and really spicy if you want it! I highly recommend.