“Not Thai”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Not Thai”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Worst Thai meal ever! Check health department inspections online. Was on local news for repeated health department violations!

Denver, Colorado
“Thai food? Nay nay!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I'm not sure why this place is called 'thai' when half the menu is vietnamese and chinese. We actually ate here twice, months apart, and both times the food was not very good. I had some soup that was bland and shrimp spring rolls. The rolls were so huge, nothing aesthetic about them. They were just loaded with a ton of the rice vermicelli and that's all you can taste! We like spring rolls, but these were inedible and we left them on the plate. I wish GJ had a decent Thai restaurant because when the craving for Thai food knocks, an authentic Thai restaurant is non existent.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank BeethovensLady
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Haven't been in a while, but”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

The food usually is good and hot, not under lights or tastes re-done or sitting around like some Asian places.

Fort Collins, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“YUM!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

My husband and I found this little gem of a restaurant via Yelp on a recent road trip from Fort Collins to Los Angeles. The Panang Curry was quite possibly the best I've ever had - and being married to a Thai man, I've had a LOT of Thai curry. My husband ordered the Pad Kra Pao (it's spelled differently than that on their menu) but, though he pronounced it very good, he had even more of my meal than his own. The restaurant itself is attractive and clean. We will definitely stop here on our next road trip.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank DebBho
“Ok food but heard a lot of bad story”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I heard that they had a change in management because alcohol was served to under age and I hate delivery because they always try to force you to pay them tip by not giving you back your money in a certain amount. Also I don't know if it's true but if it is then I think that Chinese people are smart in business but kinda cruel, ok I've heard by the 2 actual Thai lady that made this restaurant possible for existing. And they were fired after all the recipe were given. Now that Mess up! I wouldnt mind eating there because I'm a man who handle his thang good or bad when it comes to choosing what to eat and where, unless I find a rat then that's a good reason for saying Bye. But the servers are nice and people just wants to treat others like slave if your crying about the service. Hell to all the want to be kings and queens moFo and the messy that eats 1 egg roll and makes the table look like a tornado just pass by.