“Average Mexican food at a hole-in-the-wall location”
Review of Jose's Mexican

Ranked #14 of 34 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: under new management October 2011
Description: under new management October 2011
Austin, TX
“Average Mexican food at a hole-in-the-wall location”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We went for lunch in July 2013 on a Wednesday. We were the only customers. They have about 7 or 8 tables--pretty small compared to the huge parking lot. But since it was ranked #1 on Tripadvisor we decided to give it a try. I had the enchilada dinner and the wife had the tamale plate--both pretty standard Mexican dishes--full meals, not lunch specials. We both left disappointed. The best I can say is that it was average food but at a little above average prices. We expected better from the top rated place in town.

Denver, Colorado
“Awesome Little Mexican Restuarant!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I ordered the Asada plate and it was GREAT! The service was fast and when we were almost done, the owner came over to our table and brought us something called "Cochinitas" for FREE! It was Carnitas (pork) with these chopped, spicy onions that were soaked in vinegar and hot pepper. It was sooooo good! He said it was their signature dish. My mouth was burning a bit but they tasted amazing!

1 Thank Michael-John W
Colorado
“Small place with great food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

It's rare to find REAL Mexican food, but my husband and I found it in Granby, CO. We had dinner there on July 3rd. I know a lot of people do not like menudo, but this was the best menudo we've ever had. We split a bowl of that, and then I had the chili relleno plate and my husband had a combo plate with 1 relleno and 1 tamale. All was very, very good. We waddled out of there. I would definitely like to return to try their breakfast and lunch menu as well.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Authentic,delicious Mexican Food”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Went in for lunch and was very pleasantly surprised. Great food, Clean, friendly service. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking for excellent Mexican. Hidden Gem

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bubs189
York, Pennsylvania
“Authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Wonderful food. The service was great too. If you are not looking for fancy environment, but authentic Mexico food, this is the place for you. Try the barbecoa burrito.

• Visited May 2013