“Amazing! Great place to Ski/Snowboard”
Review of Granby Ranch

Granby Ranch
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Granby
More attraction details
Owner description: Granby Ranch is one of Colorado's best kept secrets and great for that family getaway. Located in Granby Colorado, Granby Ranch offers 35 ski trails covering 2 mountains, six terrain parks, ski and ride school, rentals, and convenient ski-in ski-out lodging. Granby Ranch Grill at the base of the mountain features delicious food for the whole family.
Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

I thought this was a great place. The mountains had lots of good runs and there were no lines for the lifts. The lift tickets were very cheep too. It's not very crowded either. If you aren't going for blacks or skiing trees there is no reason to pay for them. The slopes are easier too.

1  Thank Cheeznipp2019

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I was the lead chaperone with 39 middle school students and 5 elementary students and I was very impressed with the facilities and service that we received at Granby Ranch. The helpful staff was amazing; from group group sales, lodge management, lift opperators, ski patrol and all the others. This was a true small resort experience where they treated you like family and went out of their way to make the experience more enjoyable. The skiing was great even with a less than avereage snow season. I can't wait to bring more kids there next year.

1  Thank Yann U
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We have been coming here for years. Initially I was looking for a ski resort for my then 4 year old to learn to ski. I had checked the prices of tickets and ski school at the "Bigger" resorts and found the price much higher than I really wanted to pay, not knowing if my son would enjoy skiing. The prices here are considerably less than the other resorts and I feel my son got more attention because the classes were not too large. We still enjoy going skiing here. They offer the trails I like, green/blue and it is just the right size for us. Really family oreinted and friendly. If you plan ahead and buy passes in the fall - they usually offer 4 packs of tickets for a reasonable price. Otherwise if you pay at the window, the prices are still a lot cheaper than the "Bigger" mountains...............

2  Thank Kobidogdog
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The prices were very reasonable and the staff were friendly and helpful. Get on their email list and receive coupons. We all got $10 off our lift tickets.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Excellent slopes for beginners and intermediates. Not many runs, but not very busy either. Night skiing on Friday and Saturday is extremely affordable. Regular lift tickets less expensive than Winter Park.

2  Thank HIngram746