“Granby Ranch August Wedding”
Review of Granby Ranch

Granby Ranch
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Granby
More attraction details
Owner description: Granby Ranch is one of Colorado's best kept secrets and great for that family getaway. Located in Granby Colorado, Granby Ranch offers 35 ski trails covering 2 mountains, six terrain parks, ski and ride school, rentals, and convenient ski-in ski-out lodging. Granby Ranch Grill at the base of the mountain features delicious food for the whole family.
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Thank you Granby Ranch for amazing experience and adding to the best day of our lives. It’s taken me forever to write this review because I wanted to make sure that couples that are considering getting married here understand how perfect everything was. I don’t even know where to start. Every employee of Granby Ranch takes service to an unsurpassed level. From our email to the site tour, rehearsal dinner, to the wedding and to the reception and even after that our experience was more perfect then I could have ever imagined. The food; every one of my guest comment that this was the best food they have ever had at wedding! I give 5 stars all across the board. Second, the VIEW!!! You want that picture perfect wedding, this is the place! You can’t even understand the beauty of the ceremony site until you get to the top of the mountain and make your way through the aspen tree forest. All the sudden you see an opening and WOW. Two word description: Simply beautiful. I recommend Granby Ranch to any couple that would like to get married here! Thank you Teresa Hill, John, the amazing chef and the very dedicated staff from the bottom of our hearts for hosting one of the best days of our lives.
Forever Grateful,
Kandace and Gavin

Reviewed September 29, 2012

A big skier, I had never thought of visiting Granby Ranch. The small, 3 lift, family-focused resort hadn’t caught our attention. That is until my husband & I began looking at wedding venues in the mountains. That’s when we met Teresa who not only showed off the most amazing wedding site on top of a mountain, but showed us how we could make this work with our budget. Teresa is like the best friend you didn’t know you had. She gave us lots of advice on how to keep it simple, cost effective and painless.

Now, a month after our wedding, I can positively say to a bride looking for a natural, gorgeous, fun, accommodating wedding venue, Granby Ranch is your answer. The natural beauty of the ceremony site, the delicious food from Chef Joe, the friendly staff, the all inclusive package, the clean and new facilities, close lodging, EVERYTHING was PERFECT about this wedding site.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

When I came onto trip advisor to give a review about granby ranch grill I was shocked by the last couple ratings they got. My husband and I stayed at winter park resort for a few days and while on our way back from RMNP we decided to check out sol vista (under new name of granby ranch.) Not only were we greeted at the door by a lovely gentleman, we got service immediately! Our server was very prompt and we had a special menu for wednesdays called vista vibes. I had the blackened salmon that was to die for and my husband (very picky ) had the pork chop. Both were not only amazing but were very price friendly. I recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes going off the beaten path and enjoying not only good food,and a clean restaurant but excellent service!!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My husband and I were married at Granby Ranch on 09/01/12. After the experience we had with Teresa and Joe we look forward to going back for weekend getaways in the future. The venue and staff were outstanding! Our guests took the chairlift to the top where our ceremony took place and our reception was at the bottom. We heard more than several times that all were impressed with the ceremony site and the staff. The food was also raved about! We can't say enough about Granby Ranch and would recommend having your wedding there if you are looking for a positive, unforgettable experience!

Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I come to Granby every year. Our favorite place to eat was the Seven Trails Grill at the Granby Ranch. The chef was amazing, the food was out of this world, and the service was always excellent as expected in the small setting. However, this year was an epic failure!!! We noticed the name change, but had high hopes that everything else was the same... we were wrong. The chef was no longer there, the dining room was filthy, the food was just "okay", way over priced, and the service was terrible. Our drinks sat at the bar ready for almost 10 mins and our waitress didn't want to be bothered with our requests. It was sad to see our favorite place to eat at in Granby fall by the waste side! If you want a good place to eat... find out where the chef went!!!!

1  Thank Gina D