“Excellent”

Ranked #8 of 38 Restaurants in Granby
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We re-opened our doors in late May 2018 under new ownership & management. The historic brick building is the perfect setting for an upscale-casual Bistro & Tavern. We've put together Chef-driven seasonal menus that offer quality food and great presentation. Stop on in to see how we've changed!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I have just finished my dining experience here, and I might add that the service was wonderful, Sabrina did an outstanding job! The entree was as expected, great atmosphere, life is good!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

The dining area is very relaxing, nice layout with the bar at the from and the dining in the back. The lights on the posts is a nice touch. The portions are large.

1  Thank Christy Jones M
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Maybe we were just lucky but we had fantastic French fries. My husband's pork souvlaki was tasty and my salad was good but it was the fries we loved eating while sitting on their patio. It was a pleasant stop on a long drive.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We've been here twice for our 5 night stay in Granby. The 1st night, we ate outdoors and had a Wedge Salad and the Brickhouse Pizza. Both were excellent. Last night we were seated inside right by the bar. The bar tender served us. My husband got the top sirloin steak and I had the seared tuna. We shared both dishes and they were both fabulous. This place was busy both nights and the service was great.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stopped by during our vacation to Estes Park to get some food and watch the game. Sat at the bar, great food (and drink), friendly bartender. Very good appetizers. Personal Pizza was excellent.

Realized an hour after leaving at closing time that I had left my cell phone at the bar. I called back and they were locking up and we were back in Park. but the bartender left the phone in the manager's office. Problem was we had to leave town at 10am to catch a flight in Denver. Manager came in at 9:30 the next morning to meet me and get me my phone. No other reason to come in, just to get me my phone.