“better customer service then last year”

Snow Mountain Ranch
Ranked #3 of 12 things to do in Granby
More attraction details
Owner description: Five thousand acre ranch offering trails for cross-country skiers and snowshoers.
Overland Park, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
“better customer service then last year”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I had steak fry dinner ride,2 hours today.I had great time,i dont remember name of our guide but that girl was very nice,dinner was delicious,awesome horses.it looks like there is diffrent stuff every year cause last year our guide was complaining for 2 hours.i liked other location in grand lake,this year when i got to grand lake they had problems with organization.i recommend snow mountain satbles in granby.

Visited August 2011

Overland Park, Kansas
4 attraction reviews
“worst customer service ever complaining about tips”
Reviewed September 2, 2010

I booked 2 hours trail riding in snow mountain ranch.Horses vere great,views also,but after 10 minutes of rididng my girl guide was complaining about turist who dont leave tips,lol.i heard it for almost an hour,then cook and guide were complaining that they have to work many hours,dont sleep enough,cooworkes sucks etc.
I HIGHLY RECOMEND DIFFRENT RANCH ALSO SOMBRERO BUT IN GRAND LAKE,AWESOME.

A TripAdvisor Member
“kid fun”
Reviewed March 11, 2003

This place is excellent for kids. I take my 4 grandchildren every Spring break. It is inexpensive. Rooms will sleep 6. So many activities for kids, indoor roller skating, swimming, activities headed by staff include crafts & games in the game room. Climbing wall. Inexpensive cafeteria is family style. Horseback riding, miniature golf, shuffle board. They have a library. Kids can go from time they get up until they drop in bed. No TV is in the room but we brought a small TV with VHS player and brought movies from the library to play. This we did some nights and others we read books before bedtime. We also brought scooters & bikes. Course there are interesting towns nearby but you probably won't have much time to see them.

9 Thank A TripAdvisor Member