“The BEST place to eat in Golden”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of D'deli

D'deli
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Golden, CO
“The BEST place to eat in Golden”
Reviewed November 24, 2008

I was introduced to the best place to eat in Golden by my good friend Alex. The shop is "sandwiched" between two other small businesses on Washington St in downtown Golden. The bread is probably the deal breaker for me. It is firm on the outside, while soft and always fresh on the inside; it is sprinkled by a delightful coating of "D'deli dough dust". The variety of sandwich options are endless; you can choose from a plethora of meats, cheeses, and veggies or partake in one of the house specials. The prices are competitive and it is definitely worth every penny. Plus, you may enjoy a free sandwich after every 7 visits. I eat there two to three times a week. THE BEST!!

“Reall good deli, packed to the heights”
Reviewed November 2, 2008

We stopped in while walking around, the line was out the door. The bread is ammmmmmmmaaaaaaazingly fresh, the food is all obviously hand cut. We tried 4 different sandwiches (Golden Miner, yummy lots of meats; the BBQ sandwich, big, lots of pickles, very rummy; 1 I made up myself that was really good fresh meats & cheeses; & a veggies w/ crazy big artichoke hearts & bountiful beautiful garden objects). TONS of bikers coming in after their morning rides. I will say it's a little slow going, one guy takes your order & meats the bread & then 1 other does the veggies.... so took about 20 minutes to get our sandwiches on a Saturday. But we loved them & felt worth the wait.

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Fresh ingredients, fabulous sandwiches!”
Reviewed August 19, 2008

We ate at D'deli the last day we were in Golden and really wish we would have discovered it the first. The ingredients are of top quality, very fresh. The Reuben panni was the best I have ever had. However, do not go there without trying a to die for brownie. I am normally will not even try baked goods from a store/deli (I love to bake and am very picky), but after how great their sandwiches were I had to try a brownie. By far one of the best brownies I have ever had (and that is saying a lot). I highly recommend this deli for a casual, ,delicious lunch, or whenever you are in the mood for a great sandwich. Oh, we did not try their soup, but I would be willing to bet it is great!

1 Thank jbev_262
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I love this place!”
Reviewed July 27, 2008

I love this place!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to D'deli? Share your experiences!