“Very unique deli”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Wow - took me 10 minutes to decide which sandwich I wanted to eat...and the line wasn't getting any shorter to get to the counter! I finally decided on the Frontier because I figured this was a one time opportunity to try corned buffalo meat! It was a very unique sandwich with corn, beans and coleslaw - absolutely loved the flavor! Great choice! My husband changed his mind several times as well - he got the Buffalo chicken which I also thought was great! He didn't enjoy it as much because he isn't a big buffalo wing sauce man! I recommend this little deli if you are wanting a unique deli experience in Golden!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

So many choices and they keep creating more! I split a custom sandwich someone had made up and placed on the wall. It was really good. Staff are very helpful when you don't know what you want.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

Stopped in Golden and happen to park in front of D'deli and walked in, we had good timing because the line starting forming right behind us pretty quickly. The list of sandwiches you can order were not only many but quite unique. Every combo you can think of. Plus new combo's listed on pieces of paper around the store. Even though the line is long, they move you through quickly. Word of Advise, unless you haven't eaten for days, the 1/2 sandwich is plenty for a normal size sandwich, especially since the sandwiches have so many toppings. i ordered a pannini style sandwich which takes a bit longer but it was really good! You can eat inside or out and prices seemed reasonable. Overall great unique experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I'm a bit tipsy from the golden city brewery but I can honestly say that D'Deli is the best sandwich place I've ever been to. The quality sandwiches here is only limited by how well you know what you want. If you know your tastes then a legendary sandwich awaits.

2  Thank UHECRon
Reviewed June 23, 2014

OK, this isn't a first class restaurant, so why give it 5 stars? Because they are excellent at what they do. And that is, make creative, delicious sandwiches. Two of us had lunch there and were impressed by: the line when we walked in the door; how fast two sandwich-makers and a cashier/waitress could make the line move; how friendly, fast and helpful the sandwich-makers were at explaining, taking and preparing the orders; and most important of all, what a pleasure it was to eat the sandwiches.

The only downside is the number of tables, a few inside and a few outside on the sidewalk. During rush hours, you may not get a place to sit. But don't let this deter you.

1  Thank DiveDog13

Been to D'deli? Share your experiences!