“Excellent Corned Buffalo!”

D'deli
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Excellent Corned Buffalo!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

So many choices - hard to decide what to get. We both ended up getting sandwiches with corned buffalo - it was excellent. Very friendly staff. Don't bypass this great little place when in Golden.

Huaraz, Peru
“Aspen Buddah FTW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This place has the best sandwiches. Not the best in Golden. Not the best in Colorado. But probably the best. Period. Their menu is WAY too big, you have to go like 3 times just to try all the ones that look good. But I'll give you a hint, try the Aspen Buddah on your first visit. If you don't like it, that's alright. There's plenty other awesome ones, from spicy to savory to sweet to just plain weird (The Jackwagon). After the Aspen Buddah, try the JWB or the Bahn Mi, depending on if you like spicy or not. Look for the daily special posted outside. The line is normally out the door, so if you go by and it's not, it soon will be. They close at 5, so make sure to pick up your dinner early in the afternoon.

• Visited March 2014
Temecula, California
“Huge sandwich, a little dry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

We had a business meeting in Golden and D'Deli catered lunch one day. Honestly, the sandwich was huge with a lot of meat. It was a little dry, but since we took them to go and ate them at the park it may have dried out.

Visited April 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“Best sandwich in a long long time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2014

This place was so delicious. My husband and I were visiting from Chicago and couldn't of been more impressed by the sandwiches. We waited about 15 minutes in line, but it was worth it. I had the Dalton. And I am glad I ordered a whole. I cannot remember the name of the sandwich my husband ordered but it had meatballs on it and when he was done with his, he finished mine ( though I could of done it myself ) We kept talking about our sandwiches the rest of our stay in Colorado.

• Visited April 2014
Arizona
“An Exceptionally Good Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Had the Jewzer sandwich...odd name, amazing sub: Roast Beef, Honey (try the slightly spicy honey), Jalapenos, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Cucumber, Artichoke, Spinach, Olive Oil...One of the best sandwiches ever! Nothing else to say, except: Go there!!

• Visited March 2014

Been to D'deli? Share your experiences!