“Unique sandwiches”

D'deli
Ranked #1 of 148 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Arvada, Colorado
“Unique sandwiches”
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I like the variety and unique sandwiches this place has. It's definitely a not a regular sandwich shop by any means. The food is good, but it's a little pricey.

Visited March 2012

Carmel, Indiana
“Yummy”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed our lunch at the D' deli ! I had the Knuckle sandwich ...a nice menu and a quaint little spot on the main street in Golden . Busy and Yummy ...tumbs up !!

• Visited November 2012
La Plata, Argentina
“Great little place”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

We visited this place a couple of times during lunch. Lots of healthy ingredients for your sandwich, very nice staff. Also, terrific brownies!! The only thing I would change a bit is the bread, I found it too thick.

Visited November 2012
Michigan
“High Marks!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

After we took a tour of the Coors Brewery, we decided to go to downtown Golden for lunch. We had heard that D'deli was fantastic and we were excited to try it. The deli is very small and you need a few minutes to look at the chalkboard menu. There are so many combinations of sandwiches. I decided to go for the Buffalo Chicken Sub on an italian roll. I had them put some hot pepper on it. While this was very "spicy" sub it was fantastic! We ate outside as the weather was perfect. We will surely go back to D'deli if we are in the area again.

Visited October 2012
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Creative sandwich choices!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Creative selections like the Jolly Olly-BBQ pork, raspberry BBQ sauce, cream cheese, corn, beans, etc. and the Jackwaggon-peanut butter, strawberry jelly, bacon, fried onions etc. made delicious combinations. The prices are very inexpensive and the sandwiches are huge. My only criticism would be that they shut the door so the flies aren't coming in.

• Visited October 2012

Been to D'deli? Share your experiences!