“Great hotel, should have chose ground floor. do not...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Golden
Golden
“Great hotel, should have chose ground floor. do not...”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Great hotel, should have chose ground floor. do not understand why there is not a real blanket provided, luckily I had one in the car.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Ginet M
William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, April 12, 2014

GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Alburnett, IA
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I've never been to a hotel with such an exceptional staff! Stephanie at the front desk made sure we not only had a room when we arrived from the airport (9am), but welcomed us with the free breakfast also. Char and Heather were the breakfast staff, and they had delicious food which changed every day, and were there from 6-10am always asking what else we needed, and making sure everyone was satisfied! In fact, one day someone said they were disappointed that there were not biscuits and gravy that morning, and they made up a fresh batch to serve to anyone who wanted any! Every staff member I came across treated the guests like they would their own family.
Their rate was the best by a large margin. Restaurants and malls were less than 15 minutes away. Great central location. Clean lobby and room. Quiet. It is a great mid-range hotel.
The only negative was the pool was being serviced for at least half of our 4 day visit.
We look forward to coming back! Thanks again Stephanie, Heather, and Char!

Room Tip: King room was very spacious. Had a love seat and table area. Lots of room.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Char, Heather, and Stephanie.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I was unsure of staying here because of some negative reviews I had seen. I found that those negative reviews were totally false and we had a great stay.
The late cancellation policy without penalty is a great service to travelors. Best ever!!!

1 Thank Kenneth B
William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, April 11, 2014

Kind Regards,

Las Vegas
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great experience here. I stumbled upon this location by happenstance, and boy am I glad I did! I had seen it on a previous visit to Denver 2 months ago when I ventured out to the west side, and kind of kept it in my mind as a possible future lodging option (because I had been so pleased at my only other Baymont experience, in Alabama). When my travels once again brought me to Denver, I decided to give it a try. Clean lobby, clean room, everything functioning properly, fast wireless internet, easy on/off highway access, exercise facility & pool (which I did not use on this trip), restaurants close by, and all at a reasonable nightly rate. It's not posh or fancy, but it is not meant to be an upscale Ritz or a Marriott resort, either. It is a mid-level Wyndham property, and in that regard it delivers all expectations. Before I left I made it a point to visit the general manager and tell him how pleased I was with this property. I have already, on my return trip thru Denver, stayed here again, and I would recommend this Baymont to others looking for a mid-level lodging option. This will be my new "home base" on future trips to Denver, which I visit a few times every year for work.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, March 31, 2014

Reviewed March 16, 2014

We chose this hotel because it is hard to find a place that will take a family of 5. Our room was adequate for the price. The pillows were too fat for us and we did not sleep that well. The breakfast was ok, they ran out of things and could've been better stocked. Service was friendly. We had scheduled a shuttle to take us to the Pepsi center. As we loaded, we were told it was only free within 5 miles and that since it was over 5 so it would cost us. Also, the shuttle driver would be unable to pick us up. We drove our car instead. The driver was very nice though.
Overall, for the price and for our 1 night stay, it was a good value.

1 Thank Joan B
William L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center, responded to this review, March 24, 2014

Kind Regards,

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden
Quality Inn & Suites Golden - Denver West - Federal Center
Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denver West - Golden
Candlewood Suites Denver - Lakewood
Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center? Share your experiences!