La Quinta Inn Denver Golden
Sheri's Motel(Lakewood)
Affordable Inns(Wheat Ridge)
American Motel(Wheat Ridge)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesgas stationwheat ridgecold cerealeasy accessconvenient locationfree breakfastroad noisestay there againthird floorparking lotone night stayclose to red rockswest sidedenverpet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 26, 2012

While the location was convenient from the Freeway, the positives end there. Upon entering our room we were greeted by the scent of pet urine--gross! It got worse from there. The sheets and blanket were stained, the shower curtain was moldy and the air conditioning was broken. Extremely disappointed and felt the room was extremely overpriced for its condition. Couldn't wait to leave!

1  Thank FraggleChic
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our trip to Nevada is a long drive so we try to stay at this motel on our way west. We have stayed here a couple of times before and it makes leaving the Denver area in the mornings easier because we don't have to fight rush hour traffic. Certainly convenient for us to hop on I-70 and head west. Room was good with no objections.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Paid for a King bed, non-smoking room. At check in was told I got the last room, which was a double bed reeking of cigarette smoke and facing the interstate- so loud I couldn't fall asleep without the TV on to dampen the traffic noise. If that wasn't bad enough, the bathroom needed renovation years ago and the green carpet as well. La Quinta will never see me again!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank cubbearfan
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Our room was great - very neat and clean. We were actually up-graded because they were full and it worked to move us into a suite. The suite was very spacious - it was great to have the extra room. The only thing we saw was a little mold (and I mean a little) on the bottom of the shower curtain. Not a big deal to us. Otherwise, the room was spotless and the bed was comfortable. Though we did not use the pool, I did walk around out there and it was great. The staff was fabulous - very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stay at LQ a lot since they accommodate my dogs and have a decent rewards program. I was in town for shows at Red Rocks and the place was full. My room was ready, clean, no odors. Pool seems decent enough. Not enough room in the breakfast area but I adjusted well. Beds a bit firm but the comforter was clean. Easy access to I70. The one in Louisvile is much nicer but this was acceptable and convenient.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo