“I only stay here when in Denver.”

TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Golden
“I only stay here when in Denver.”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Let's be clear. My husband works for Hilton and I have stayed in some pretty great places.

This place is GREAT! I've stayed here several times. The two bedroom suite is spacious, the staff understand the meaning of service, the location is perfect and the price is amazing.

The breakfast is the only downside, but there are several places in the vicinity, and there is a fully equipped kitchen.

I'm headed there this Friday.

• Stayed August 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Krakow
Reviewed October 12, 2011

I stayed there in September 2011, as I wanted to spend my Marriott points and only 7500 points were enough for 1 night. I was upgraded for free to a bigger apartment with 2 bedrooms and fully equipped kitchen. Really very nice. However I stayed there only for 1 night as I was travelling further to Maroon Bells and New Mexico. Breakfast was good too - not as good as in Poland but comparing to other hotels in the US it was really very good.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank blochom
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 4, 2011

great for an extended stay near golden. full kitchen, comfortable bed, plenty of space, friendly front desk, close to shopping and gas

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Foster
Reviewed October 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed at this property this past week. Although there is a distinct smell when you enter the building, it is clean. It is close to Route 6E & W and you can travel up to the Rocky Mountain National Park in 2 hours and down to Colorado Springs within an hour and a half. That is why we picked this hotel to stay in. Has a full kitchen. The continental breakfast was not the best but it was adequate and there is a restaurant within walking distance (less than 5 minutes) called "Just Cookin" that has eat-in or take out which was very good. I would stay at this property if we ever went back to Denver.

Room Tip: We received an email the week of our trip and was asked is there was anything they could do for us a...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Your staff was kind and courteous, especially Kelly. Housekeeping people were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I was pleased with the service here and was very happy that I received a free upgrade for being a Gold Rewards member. I didn't even have to ask.

The room was comfortable and the free breakfast was not that great, but on par with other Towneplace Suites.

The only problem was the area. There were a few people hanging around outside when we checked in that looked like vultures waiting for the kill.

But we had no problems and were on our way home so I would stay here again if needed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Manhattan, Kansas
Reviewed May 27, 2011

We stayed two nights. The location of this property was central to our activities with easy highway access to get anywhere within Denver area. Property was clean. Rooms were large and spacious. Noise factor was minimal. Breakfast was a plus and well stocked. The front desk crew proved to be knowledgable and helpful when asked specifics about getting around Denver. Parking was ample. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Golden
Baymont Inn & Suites Denver West/Federal Center
Candlewood Suites Denver - Lakewood
Home2 Suites by Hilton Denver West - Federal Center
Hampton Inn Denver West / Golden
Residence Inn Denver West/Golden
Hampton Inn Denver West Federal Center

Been to TownePlace Suites Denver West/Federal Center? Share your experiences!