“Mother' Day Brunch Worth the Trip!”

The Bridgewater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bridgewater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Washington
Description: Join us at the Bridgewater Grill to enjoy culinary creations from our executive Chef who focuses on Colorado Proud ingredients. Enjoy fresh salads, burgers, sandwiches, entrees and indulgent desserts. Featuring seasonal creekside dining with breathtaking views. Enjoy live music in our popular lounge - please visit our website for specific dates and times. We are proud to provide two complimentary Tesla charging stations –Tesla Motors Models only.
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We dined here at the Mother's Day Brunch this past weekend and it surpassed my expectations. On the buffet were apricot turkey, prime rib, chicken, 2 kinds of fish dished, salads, plenty of sides, shrimp cocktail, breakfast bar, chocolate fountain, full dessert bar and $10.00 bottomless mimosas. EVERYTHING was good and well worth the price of the buffet. Even though we live less than 5 minutes away we never think to go here for lunch or dinner. Place is right on Clear Creek with outdoor patio seating. I would highly recommend for the buffet's when available.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My friend and I went to Bridgewater Grill for a late supper on a Thursday evening. We might have been the only party on the restaurant side. We had coupons for a free glass of wine from our Golden Hotel special deal, but the waitress was not aware of the deal and acted as if we were trying to "get away with something". She checked with someone else and came out with the list of wines from which we could choose. My friend ordered the Caprese flatbread sandwich, but they didn't have the ingredients to make it. I had the crabcake appetizer, my friend had the soup of the day, and we shared a hummus/veggie plate. The restaurant is in a great location, on Clear Creek, but since it was dark when we dined, we could not take advantage of the scenery.

Jeremy F, Manager at The Bridgewater Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us in the Bridgewater Grill. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay in The Golden Hotel and chose to come into our restaurant. I am disappointed that we failed to meet your expectations on many different levels. We have a great reputation for food and service and it appears that on Thursday night we missed on both. I will be working with my team to review your comments and ensure that each member is prepared with the proper information to give the high level of service we have come to be known for. I do hope you will return this summer to enjoy our patio overlooking the Clear Creek. I am confident that your next experience will be better.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Went to Bridgewater Grill with family last night.
The restaurant has a warm, comfortable feel, great views & nice spacing between tables.
We all ordered something different and everyone was very pleased with their meal.
The portions were just right. Beef tip appetizer was a hit!
Great Happy Hour!!

Reviewed March 5, 2013

I have become a regular of the Bridgewater Grill and so when I saw that they were participating in restaurant week, it gave me an excuse to head over once again. What I liked the most is I was able to get the same great meal and service experience for the $52.80 price. They didn't try to be something they were not, but rather highlight what they do best. Kiddos to the Grill for keeping it real.

Dana S, General Manager at The Bridgewater Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your 5 star rating and for joining us during Denver Restaurant Week as well as on a regular basis! We truly value your business and appreciate your kind comments. We look to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We came for restaurant week and had a very pleasant evening. The food was great and my fiancé who doesn't really like dessert loved the brownie! Definitely will come by again sometime on our way up the mountain.