“Beautiful and peaceful.”

55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Beautiful and peaceful.”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This was not on our list but heading towards Evergreen from Denver, we saw the sign on I-70 and decided to follow it. We were so glad we did. What a view from this site. The site itself is not all commercialized. It has a small gift shop but it is very serene to just walk around and read about Mother Cabrini's life and works.

Visited July 2013

U S A
88 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Mother Cabrini was truely a blessed woman, and this is truely a peaceful place to meditate. Truly a blessing we went.

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I walked 373 steps to see the Jesus statue, but it was all worth it! Throughout the adventure of walking these steps, there are also stages of when Jesus was carrying the cross, I loved itM It is such a beautiful place to visit no matter what your religion is and the statues as well and while you're up there you get a great view of part of Golden, Colorado and the shrine was also wonderful. This is a must see while you're in Colorado! :)

Visited June 2013
Golden, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Serenity in the Foothills”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

I am not a Christian but visited the Shrine out of a sense of attraction. The somewhat European look got me interested. The place was very quiet and serene. There was an unmistakable sense of peace. I felt better afterwards. I visit the place periodically.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank AlfaGeek
Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Special place and wonderful place to visit”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I wish i had more time but it was getting late so I couldn't really take in the entire setting. The chapel and shrine closes at 5 PM so be sure to allow enough time.

Visited May 2013

Been to Mother Cabrini Shrine? Share your experiences!