“Great service ”

Chart House Restaurant - Golden
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant - Golden is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 152 Restaurants in Golden
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-70 exit 254
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Not sure what's up with all of the complaints, we thought the service was excellent. The Mahi was a little over cooked for my tastes and the prices were a little higher than I would have expected, but all and all it was a fine experience. The 'east meets west tuna' appetizer is not to be missed.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Far from a memorable experience!!!! A expensive nightmare!!! Management is out of tune as of why people visit a restaurant (good food, service & atmosphere). None was delivered other then atmosphere. Starting to see that its part of the Laundry's experience.
What exactly is this restaurants food specialties? If your looking for a memorable experience, think twice. Pricing not inline with other high end restaurants.

1  Thank Bill D
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Food was very good ( had Miso Salmon & shrimp scampi) also both cheese cake deserts were plentiful and yummy! The atmosphere is very nice but prices a bit high. Why the charge to replace a higher cost side dish with a lower cost side dish? Also a bit of "upsell" in the service. Attentive service is nice but STOP selling me things while trying to enjoy a nice dinner. Overall, we will be back, good meal!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I went there in January with a friend. I had read some bad reviews of this restaurant, so I was skeptical, but curious to check out the quality first-hand. We both thought the food and service was excellent, fresh and full of flavor. Yes, the prices are high. For the two of us, each with a cocktail (no dessert), the bill was $100, which included tip. For this reason, I gave it only 4 stars.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We had reservations for a party of 14 and had no problem being seated. Two waiters came out and took our drink and food orders and that is where the experience then turned horrible. We waited 1.5 hours for our food to come out and when it did, most of it was overcooked, dry, and very unappetizing. We then asked to speak to the manager and waited another 25 minutes before he came over and was very contrite and not sincere at all. I am very embarrassed to have suggested The Chart House and we will not return there for any occasion. You know it is bad when the party next to you (who was seated after we had ordered and they had appetizers, dinner, and dessert), turned and apologized for the restaurant's behavior before they left!!!