“Awesome sandwich!”

Dining options: Lunch
Denver, Colorado
“Awesome sandwich!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I work near this little market and absolutely love it. The ingredients are so fresh! It is like a sandwich I would make myself if I had my kitchen stocked (and nearby!). You can't really go wrong. The Steamboat is awesome egg salad, the chicken salad is really yummy, the turkey/bacon/avocado on a croissant is big! Great local place for a fresh lunch. They don't have much indoor seating, but do have outdoor seating.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Anne R

NC
“Great Sandwiches & Drinks!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We eat pretty well - and always search out Whole Foods, Natural Markets, etc when we travel. We were so happy to find this little gem. Perfect place to grab a fresh sandwich/salad and cold pressed drinks!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank MUR5RUN
“Amazing service and food!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love Golden Natural Market! I have had their delivery service to Golden City Brewery and am always impressed with their sandwiches. It is a very friendly environment in the store and they are very willing to serve and please all customers. I would highly suggest an afternoon sandwich from Golden Natural Market and a pint from Golden City Brewery!!!

Visited October 2013

Been to Golden Natural Market? Share your experiences!