“Nothing Special”

Ranked #9 of 151 Restaurants in Golden
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2013

I ate at the Greenwood Village location on a Thursday evening when the Denver Broncos were scheduled to play later in the evening. When I walked in with friends at 5:30 pm, we were the only customers. When we left an hour later there had been only 3 more tables served. Needless to say the service was prompt but matter of fact. The restaurant was clean and the table seating was comfortable. Our dinners were fine but without much flavor. There was little to write home about as the meals were sort of a run of the mill. The amount of food was more than I could finish, not that I wanted to eat more. All in all, my experience was okay but I see no reason to go back.

There are newer reviews for Ali Baba Grill

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat. Anything from a quick lunch to a nice dinner. The food is great, the staff is nice, and I love the decor. Even if you don't think you are an adventurous eater, try this place. Who doesn't love a kabob? The baba ganoush is great (even if you don't like eggplant, you will probably like this). The falafal sandwich is fantastic and a great deal.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

We (2 adults, 2 teens) LOVED the gyros and had them twice during our brief trip to Golden. The kabobs are also good, but the gyros are better than Dino's - and bigger too!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am with the other reviewers that this is a little gem hidden in the little strip mall. The servers were very nice and prompt with their service. The atmosphere is beautiful. I am learning Arabic, so it was very fun to step into a little piece of the Middle East. The food was very good. That hummos was amazing! Definitely the best I have had. What do they put in it?? :) If I lived nearby, I am sure I would come again. If I stop in Golden again, I will definitely stop into the Ali Baba Grill.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very nice resturant make you live the middle eastern atmosphere...

The food is Good !!

the Prices is reasonable for the main dishes like Kabab and Kuftah
But the side dishs is very very expensive

I enjoy the time there
and the employee are very polite and helpful

Been to Ali Baba Grill? Share your experiences!