“Great Gyros”

Dining options: Reservations
Kansas
“Great Gyros”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We (2 adults, 2 teens) LOVED the gyros and had them twice during our brief trip to Golden. The kabobs are also good, but the gyros are better than Dino's - and bigger too!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great find!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I am with the other reviewers that this is a little gem hidden in the little strip mall. The servers were very nice and prompt with their service. The atmosphere is beautiful. I am learning Arabic, so it was very fun to step into a little piece of the Middle East. The food was very good. That hummos was amazing! Definitely the best I have had. What do they put in it?? :) If I lived nearby, I am sure I would come again. If I stop in Golden again, I will definitely stop into the Ali Baba Grill.

Lakewood, Colorado
“Nice atmospher”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Very nice resturant make you live the middle eastern atmosphere...

The food is Good !!

the Prices is reasonable for the main dishes like Kabab and Kuftah
But the side dishs is very very expensive

I enjoy the time there
and the employee are very polite and helpful

Long Beach, CA
“Magic Inside”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

You would not guess from the strip mall exterior that an excellant Middle Eastern cuissine restaurant is inside. The decor and ambiance take you on an exotic experience. Part of the magic is that the very small exterior transforms into a spacious restaurant inside. Staff is friendly and professional. Food is authentic and delicious. Hummus was great with a hint of sunflower. Only reason not five rating was slightly dry chicken. Yogurt was wonderful if a bit pricey (almost $5 for a bowl). Prices were reasonable and portions generous.

Silverthorne, Colorado, United States
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Excellent food and charming decor, ridiculously low prices.

We ordered gyro's, hummus and pita, stuffed grape leafs and a Greek salad. All were excellent, good sized portions and incredible flavor. I'm sure the yogurt is made in house and was a real treat. Hummus was a little heavy with tahini but I still really liked it. We did take home an order of tabouleh and found it to be good even if it was mostly parsley.

Service was good but our server forgot to bring out a side of yogurt sauce for the grape leafs. They were mostly gone by the time we got it. She did however bring out an extra order of hummus and pita as a gesture of apology. I liked the fact they went out of their way to make sure we were happy.

My only gripe about this place and the reason I didn't give it a 5 is because they don't serve any alcohol. I wanted a beer with my gyro and was disappointed I couldn't have one.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank David K

Been to Ali Baba Grill? Share your experiences!